My boy got arrested for going back to where he was fired to get his ex-boss....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
I raninto him today and he told me he was doing pretty bad... didnt go into details.

So we were out tonight and someone brought up that (he was in the military) he was fired on some shady shit from a resturant and he dresse dup in fatigues and went in there to get his boss back, all psycho and shit. Damn, i guess he was let out already. I dont know for sure, but i could believe it cuase i hung out, and was part of, the psycho kids in highschool with lots of problems (i didnt have problems, i was just psycho)

You know anyone who ever went to get their boss back???

Mar 13, 2003
Hmm, 2000 posts and I can't remember anything you've ever posted. Probably because you're a siccness drone who kisses vamps and the artists' dicks constantly trying to win approval.

Shaniqua the Hen in my signature has something to say to you.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Willy Jones said:
Hmm, 2000 posts and I can't remember anything you've ever posted. Probably because you're a siccness drone who kisses vamps and the artists' dicks constantly trying to win approval.

Shaniqua the Hen in my signature has something to say to you.
About 1500 of my posts are in the Sports Forum.Somewhere you probably have no reason to check out,considering you grew up a troubled,Kip Kinkel like child.And your hen is gay as fuck,because basically it just tells me that Mr.Mad Guy himself,not only gets in internet fights on Yahoo,but has enough time on his hands to create cool sigs.Your 4 or 5 user names easily adds up to 2000 posts,and are obviously a die-hard siccness.net user,because you can't wait to git back with another ingenius nickname.Now run off to the Siccmade Forum,and cry to Lynch about his lack of musical material some more,and maybe,just maybe you'll git the attention you cry for,Kip.