My Bad Ya'll...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I know I haven't been around much lately. Way too much crazy stuff goin on out here. I was involved in this little fake ass feud, tryna get money, shootouts & shit, plus my cousin just got killed walkin right behind me Saturday night. Shit's been crazy ya'll. But um, if anybody needs anything from me (X's address, info, whatever), post it in this forum. I been gone so long I don't know what's what right now. =)

He was only 25. Bitch ass nigga ran up behind him & shot him in the head & neck & took off. When I heard the shots, I ducked between these 2 cars. When they stopped shooting, I ran to my truck, grabbed my strap & my boy's strap. I ran to my boy & gave him his strap & that's when I saw my cousin (Icey) layin on the ground. I went crazy yo. They had to pull me away from his body & hold me up cuzz I kept fallin on the ground & stuff. Shit was crazy. There was blood comin out the back of his head & you could see a lump in his forehead where the bullet was...like it tried to come out the front, but didn't quite make it. He was just layin there with his eyes open lookin at nothin. His Nextel was layin next to him & it got shot too cuzz there's a big ass bullet hole in the side & some blood on it. Don't you know, that damn thing was still ringin & people were still tryna squak cuzz on it? When they put that white sheet over him, I went crazy again. The only person that could pick me up was my boy cuzz he's big as hell. He basically had to carry me back to the truck so we could leave before the police started questionin people. Even though I was right there, I still don't believe that shit happened. It broke my heart. It's always the people I care about the most, ya know?

Jan 21, 2004
DAMN THAS SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT LOCA.......MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU IN YA FAM.....THANK GOD YOUR STILL WIT US.....KEEP YA HEAD UP GIRL......

Nah, the day before, we were outside this after hours club tryna get in (the Memphis Bleek after party to be exact). My boy was holdin the line, my cousin was lookin around to see what was goin on. My cousin whispers somethin to my boy. My boy tells me we're leavin & to follow my cousin. I start walkin up the hill to the ride & look back to make sure my cousin was behind me & I see him takin off his Timberland (to get his glock out...yeah, these boys are crazy. they sneak their guns in the club by puttin em in the bottom of their Timb's & walkin in on em. shit hurts like hell, but not as bad as a bullet, ya know?) So I knew somethin was about to go down. Then I heard him cock that thing back & I ducked down beside this car & was tryna make my way to my ride cuzz I knew if they started shootin, I would have to come back around & pick him up. Then he starts dumpin on these 3 dudes. The dudes take off, one of em with a strap in his hand. My cousin is in the middle of the street in front of about 100 people dumpin on these boys. Now ya girl Loca got asthma & had on some heels, but you woulda swore I ran track. Cuzz ya girl was OUT up the hill through the weeds, bushes, trees, & over some big ass rocks to get to the ride. I did a u turn in traffic cuttin all these cars off to go find my cousin. We called his phone & he said he was hidin in the back of his boys truck. We picked him up & he was missin his shirt & his shoes. He threw his shirt cuzz the police were yellin "striped shirt!" But that boy was runnin so damn fast, he ran straight outta his boots!!! But for real, he wasn't shootin to kill anybody, he was basically lettin them boys know not to fuck wit him. They were some dudes he had some type of beef wit. Plus, he was right on this one dude's heels, he coulda smoked him on everything, but he didn't do it. And what do you know? Next day, they send somebody to take his life. But I got somethin for they asses...My cousin was one of the realest dudes I know. He didn't bother anybody, but he wasn't with the bullshit either.

Apr 18, 2003
fuck...i hate to hear that...the homie just got shot a while ago....shit hurts man..

cali is in a war right now...them fuckin surs are trying to come up north