My albooboo review..check it out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
Helloo everyboddy, HI

I think that this cd is the Fuck KNOOOOCK, i aint mad at dre for not havin the cuthoat comitee on it, this cd reminds me of Andre nickatinas conversation with the devil.... The one complaint i have is millionare gangsta its kinda weak but ya know...This cd is so fuckin dope Dre put it together so fuckin good, all the songs flow with the exception of mill g.... when i first thought of albooboo i though that this was gonna be something like a compalation with helllaaa mutha fuckas on it, but i wasnt dissapointed....

Does anyone think it was a bad idea not havin Tha drivah or sugewizzle on the cd....

Does anyone think it was too short? i think it ws the perfect length u can listen to that cd 3 or 4 times in an hour

Does anyone else get the conversation witha devil feel? or am i stupid

HOLLA

Sep 18, 2002
i think it would have definitely been better wit tha sugawolf pimp on it.....psd woulda made it tighter too....im not complaining....i bump all these songs....

Feb 19, 2003
A good CD if you know how to have fun--if you want deep meaning, study philosophy!

Yeah, I like AL BOO BOO, too. As for PSD and Dubee--I've loved it when they did appear in the past, but this IS Dreezy's CD, not theirs, and I know that they'll probably appear w/ him again on a future comp or another CUTTHOAT COMMITEE CD. Like Stressfacta said, MD's more recent CDs have sometimes seemed more like comps w/ all the features (good as they were).

IMHO, MD sounds like he put more thought into the lyrics here--his flow is better than it was the last few times out, and while the music's a little variable, the engineering is WAY better than it was on THIZZELLE (no more bass that sounds like it's mixed way too high in the mix). So, if you're an MD fan, it's worth getting. Psilo 757's old review says it all...YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

PEACE!

Aug 14, 2003
i dont think thizzelle was better, it wasnt on the same level as albooboo, albooboo is like the day in the life of mac dre and thizzelle was more like a day in the life of dre n folks, this cd is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt i cant get enough......

.............salami and swish piled on a ritz cracker, called the punk bitch what up alice she got to mad and said my names not alice alright alice pick me up at my palace................ It dont get much better then that yeeeeee yeeeeeeee

Aug 14, 2003
i dont think thizzelle was better, it wasnt on the same level as albooboo, albooboo is like the day in the life of mac dre and thizzelle was more like a day in the life of dre n folks more thizzzz then anything , this cd is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt i cant get enough......Someone needs to feel my spill on how its like conversation witha devil...the cds feel the same too me, there put together the same way i think, grown folks music...love both of em

.............salami and swish piled on a ritz cracker, called the punk bitch what up alice she got to mad and said my names not alice alright alice pick me up at my palace i stay in west ?? i know u know where that is thats where my dad lives be there in a jiffy threw on my 150's and my red ken griffey t-shirt crispy im dipped as usual shaved with the andes electric reusable...

Aug 14, 2003
and millionare gangster just doesnt sound right... the beat starts out cool as fuck but then its just like maaaaaan this aint a good song....dre still comes siiiiic like alwayyyysss..YAKNOW...i recomend u bump every track in your ride that shit sounds clllleaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn

Apr 25, 2002
i'm not really feelin it personally but as far as PSD and Dubee go, shit, how many tracks have them and Dre put out together? its like enough is enough.... i mean fo sho they will always put out knocks but its not like we've never heard it before. i'd say his biggest mistake was not puttin J. Klyde on that shit!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
its a pretty good album...though VERY rushed. out of 12 songs, most tracks average 3 mins and/or have only 2 verses. plus theres a radio promo song and a mixtape song. a few more tracks and i think it would have been a great album.

"you got the right one baby!"

May 12, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
its a pretty good album...though VERY rushed. out of 12 songs, most tracks average 3 mins and/or have only 2 verses. plus theres a radio promo song and a mixtape song. a few more tracks and i think it would have been a great album.

"you got the right one baby!"
I agree...

Dre just doesnt bring the 3 verse songs like YBB/SDD/RGB days..

Aug 14, 2003
-TiM C- said:
i'm not really feelin it personally but as far as PSD and Dubee go, shit, how many tracks have them and Dre put out together? its like enough is enough.... i mean fo sho they will always put out knocks but its not like we've never heard it before. i'd say his biggest mistake was not puttin J. Klyde on that shit!!!!

PLEASE NEVER SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAIN

Sep 12, 2002
lol @ stressfacta, a that alice rhyme was hella raw he said some shit about benihana for any drama and cut a mans throat give him a bloody necklace and shit like that that shit grow on me lightweight.