my 7 Deadly Sins 2 Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2010
1. BAD MiND - Intro:
Nice beat, was really feeling the way this track, nice verses, dope hook, good production

2. V-Sinizter - Return Of the King:
Didn't like the beat on this one, the repeated "time for the king" or whatever it was saying got annoying quick, verese weren't anything special but better than I was expecting, has a nice flow to it, probably would have sounded better over a different beat, hook sucked though

3. Sianide - Let It Go feat. Hopsin:
Beat was nice, Hopsin killed the first verse, Sianide did great on the track, voice sounded kinda weird at times but it gave it a nice feel to it, not sure if this is the Sianide from L.U. Cipha but it was a great verse either way

4. Cap One - Vomit:
Sample in the begining of the song wasn't that great, nice rockish type sound to it, with a somewhat slowed down vocals made it sound good, verse was nice, hook wasn't bad but I can't say it was good, sample at the end was way better than the first one

5. $woop - Devil Days feat. Grosis
Beat is kinda simple but still good, first time hearing Grosis but so far in the comp has been one of the dopest, hook was nice, $woop killed both verses, this far in the comp favorite song so far

6. The J.Hexx Project - Fuck Your Name
Beat is dope, some of the stuff cracked me up, samples are nice, like the way he tried to make his voice sound different in certain spots, hook was nice, but it would have been nice to see something that wasn't a diss track from J.Hexx

7. Monsta Squad - Euthanized feat. Chamber:
Beat isn't the best but its all right, not sure who is who but first verse was great, hook is good, second verse went hard not as good as the first one but one has to be better, third verse has lots of nice elements, the I can make ya heart stop bar was hella nice lots of good stuff in here though

8. Stitch Mouth - Gallery of Silent Faces
Beat is weak, first verse is weak, hook is weak, reverse talking was pretty annoying, worst song so far, couldn't even finish the whole thing

9. Torchur - Devils Night:
Some of the effects in the beat were annoying, the beat is nice though, hook is actually pretty good, not one of the best songs on the comp but not the worst, surprised me that I liked it

10. Dosia Demon - Killing Fields feat. Dego Locc
Loved the beat, Dosia's first verse. was nice, lots of great similies to it, Hook had a weird sound to it but that was what made it so dope, since I'm guessing Dego is the second verse, I can say I was surprised to say its dope, better than some of the bigger names on the comp, the 3rd split verse was great, one of the best on here. Respect to Dego

11. KGP - Cellar Bitch
Worst beat so far, verses seemed to be just some generic horrorcore stuff that a 12 year old would come up with, weak song

12. BAD MiND - My Hell
Not the best beat from Shy One but it was nice, hook was dope,first verse is dope as hell, really a song that seemed to have more of a "Real Life" Horrorcore aspect to it, nice track

13. Aeon's Old - Morbid Affliction feat. Jason Porter
Jason Porter delivered a great verse, hook had a weird sound but I thought it sounded good with the beat and went really great with the verses, second verse was nice had kind of a weird sounding voice but it was cool, liked the sped up style of the 3rd verse with going slow in parts sounded like some old school Lynch on the delivery

14. KidCrusher - CryBaby(Stir Crazy Remix)
Beat was pretty weak, guitars on it were crap, very annoying verses and hook, the screaming ot annoying quick

15. Q Strange - Saw U
Beat was insanely dope, nice typical sounding Q track, hook was nice, good song where you can see an emotional type real life song

16. $woop - Dangerous feat. Mars
Nice beat, $woop delivered a nice first verse, the hook was dope liked the gangster type, with a slight singing sound from Mars, was expecting a verse from Mars but it is what it is, $woop did a great job both verses were hella nice

17. Ressurrector - Keepin It Horror
Hella simple beat, nice melodies to it, nice sounding the first verse was nice even though there was some parts that seemed kind of hard to understand, simple hook which is nice sometime, second verse was better than the first so I liked it

18. Bloodshot - The One
Always love hearing Bloodshot over Shy One beats, they just seem to compliment each other so well, beat was dope as hell, first verse was dope, hook was cool, whole song was good, but I built up how dope it was going to be in my head, it came close to it

19. 2 Sins - Look Into My Eyes
Beat isn't good, first verse was hella nice, good to see no Esham name drops like you do in lots of their songs, hook was nice but the beat over powered the vocals on it, its always good to hear some nice 2 Sins

20. Bob. Nite - Mind Lost
Geto Boys sample fit in really well with this, beat was dope as hell, one of the best tracks I have heard from Mr. Nite in a while

So Favorite: its pretty tough to choose one so I shall go with 2
Monsta Squad - Euthanized feat Chamber
Dosia Demon - The Killing Fields feat Dego Locc

Least favorite:
Stitch Mouth - Gallery Of Silent Faces or KGP - Cellar Bitch

And Much respect to RyIt from Dope Reign Productions for putting this together, and all artists involved

Check for a review of this in Explosive Magazine