MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
MVP seems to be psyched up about being in New Japan. I have never seen him work a wrestling style outside of WWE's so this should be interesting.

NOSAWA Rongai (MVPs tag partner) will not be a part of the Sendai PPV today in Japan. This issue being that he has been arrested due to allegedly trying to steal a taxi.

May 24, 2002
First time I believe.

I have a feeling he isnt going to leave NJPW unless they fire him. He will probably stick around like Giant Bernard (aka A-train aka prince albert) and try to make a name for himself there.

The Makabe vs MVP sections of that tag match should be real good. It looks like they are trying to turn it into a feud.

GHETTO STRONG STYLE

lol

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE Re-Hires, Diva Training for Marathon, More
Posted by Steve Carrier on 02/20/2011 at 04:32 PM

- MVP made his New Japan Pro Wrestling debut today, teaming with Taichi Ishikari to defeat Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma. MVP got the win for his team in an 11 minute match. MVP was originally scheduled to team with NOSAWA Rongai but NOSAWA was arrested over the weekend for allegedly stealing a taxi.

whats up with that lol

May 24, 2002
I mentioned that in my first post under the video.

NOSAWA was drunk and freaked out a taxi driver who went to call the cops. When he left NOSAWA stole his taxi. He was arrested shortly after... he also doesnt have a license