MUZIK NETWORK IS NOW XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE and WE ARE BACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
FIRST SHOW IS FRIDAY NIGHT APRIL 4th @ 1 AM

XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE and UNDERDOG MUSIC & CLOTHING are proud to bring back their video show. We pride ourselves in knowing we play more West Coast and Bay Area Rap Videos than any show. Plus now we will go on location and cover Concerts, Car Shows, Record Release Parties, etc. The show was originally called Muzik Network. It began more than 10 years ago. The Bay Area needs this right now, Northern California needs this. The show is on every weekend on FRIDAY nights @ 1:00 AM. The show will be seen on Comcast and Satelite TV CHANNEL KTNC Channel 42. It can be seen from Santa Rosa, to Sacramento, to Santa Cruz and Modesto. Here is a brief list of artists we have had on the show.

COUGNUT, RBL POSSE, GHETTO STARZ, MAC DRE, ANDRE NICKATINA, COOLIO DA UNDADOGG, MESSY MARV, MITCHY SLICK, TRAXAMILLION, DJ BACKSIDE, DEMOLITION MEN, MOB FIGAZ, SAN QUINN, PSD, DJ QUIK, DAZ DILLINGER, A-WAX, WOODIE, GOLDTOES, RAPPIN 4 TAY, JOUNG JEEZY, JA RULE, THE D.B.'z, MR KEE, TQ, MISTAH F.A.B., TOTALLY INSANE, 11/5, CELLSKI, DELINQUENTS, BAILEY, BIG RICH, TURF TALK, J-DIGGS, A-WAX, DON TORIANO, GUCE, PLAYGYRL SLIM, KEAK DA SNEAK, and more...

Here is a listing of Comcast Channels in the Counties in which they are aired:

ALAMEDA 9
CONTRA COSTA 15, 19, 42
SAN MATEO 12, 19, 23, 24, 26, 17
MARIN 19, 42, 36
SONOMA 19
SANTA CLARA 19, 42, 57, 25
MENDOCINO 8
LAKE 19
NAPA 19, 21
SAN FRANCISCO 19
PLACER 16, 15
YOLO 42
SACRAMENTO 33, 24
SAN JOAQUIN 37, 12, 17
STANISLAUS 26
SOLANO 9, 21

SATELITE TV UNDER PAID PROGRAMMING, LOOK FOR CHANNEL KTNC CHANNEL 42. MOST OTHER CITIES IS CHANNEL 19 INCLUDING SAN JOSE

If your interested in being on XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE its only $250.00 to appear on the show. You get interviewed and get to promte your CD on TV. We will also play your commercial one time the same week. Commercials are $50.00 a spin. Other packages available, contact (925) 427-9330 or myself, Cesar at (925) 594-0251. Book your slot now before the prices go up. When we last aired we had over 400,000 viewers for our show. We are filming every week, so make sure you get on!

Jun 14, 2002
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SENDIN' THIS TO DVD???I'VE HEARD 'BOUT DVD XPLOSIVE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO....BUT NO COME THROUGH ON ANY OF 'EM....WHAT'S YP WIT' THAT??I LOVE THE MAG,COME THROUGH FOR ME WIT' THE DVD'S NOW CEZA!!!