MUTHAFUCK THE HAIDERS TITANS LAYIN THE PIMP HAND DOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
they won. ill give you that shit.

rod woodsen strips the ball. wistle blown after he had the ball. 7 points.

ball caught in the back of the enzone, right foot was already out. they call it a touchdown. 7 points. pass interfierence on woodsen with 2 minutes to go, when the ball was about 15 yards out of bounds. first down and clock ran down to 31 seconds.

why do the ref's hate them so much????????

and yet they still only lost by 5. lmao

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

can the raiders have one fucking game without ref controversy?but even with all that shit,titans should of put them away a long time before they did,they gave the raiders too many chances,neither team looked to impressive
________
C111

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
RAIDERS startin off where they left off 0-1

LOL.......YUP YUP

rod woodsen strips the ball. wistle blown after he had the ball. 7 points.

ball caught in the back of the enzone, right foot was already out. they call it a touchdown. 7 points. pass interfierence on woodsen with 2 minutes to go, when the ball was about 15 yards out of bounds. first down and clock ran down to 31 seconds.

why do the ref's hate them so much????????

and yet they still only lost by 5. lmao
THESE FANS GOT EXPLAINS FOR EVERY DAMN THING........ YOU GUYS LOST.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE.........

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Real talk quick!!! The Haiders had their shot!! face it your geratal team is done!! No excuses!! Wasnt no controversy here, except for Haiders fans tryin to make it controversy!!! Hahahaha!! All the calls were good calls!! get over it!! GOT EM!!!!

Sep 13, 2002
mayne you love to talk shit. and you aint say shit about who your team is. thats some hater shit, makin up nick names dissin teams and shit.

steweart scot just asked the kicker wether he was in. and the kicker just laughed and said shure he was. also learn the rules. he was out everyone has said he was out. they losse the game with out that touchdown. same with the pass interference call. stop doggin question. the ball was way out of bounds, it should have never even been questioned, there was no penelty if you cant catch the ball.

mayne fuck yall. real talk. they lost is over done with. but when you say its a good call just cause it happenes. that makes you look stupid. i got folks here that titan fans, thats they home state they love that shit. and they even said ref's fucked the raiders. they over here laughin they ass off. going i dont what to say.

so eat a dick, and stop jockin the ref's. hate in ya blood. learn the game, learn the rules. and stop sayin it was all good no bad calls, just cause its the raiders. yall got way to much hate for people and a team you dont even know.

GOT EM!!!!!

Sep 13, 2002
and i aint even sayin the raiders played good cause they didnt, they looked like they didnt even wanna be ou their, it looks like gannon lost the fire, and passion for the game, till he got hurt and came back in.

but i addmit when the ref's fuck up in my teams favor. im like dammm thats cool give us that call i aint mad. but yall just on some fuck the raiders shit. its like they killed ya pops or some shit. i dont get it.

Sep 13, 2002
it was called right. mc nair's arm was fully extended, and the ball was knocked out, his arm wasnt hit. thats the rule. honestly i think shit is way to complicating. and needs to be simplafied and not changed every year.

and like i said. raiders didnt play great. and 99% of the peneltes were good calls. but those 3 bad calls. and they were bad calls. killed us.

Apr 25, 2002
^that wuz NOT a fumble, if you KNEW tha rulez you'd know that. hell, even tha announcer wuz saying that shit! Raiderz fanz are already coming with tha excusez, blaiming refz for their loss. face it, tha Raiders are done.

Sep 13, 2002
i know the rule. and just stated it. its only a tuck if the arm is not fully extended which it was. and the arm of the quarterback must be hit. not the ball.

get it straight.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
so eat a dick, and stop jockin the ref's. hate in ya blood. learn the game, learn the rules. and stop sayin it was all good no bad calls, just cause its the raiders. yall got way to much hate for people and a team you dont even know.

ohh i know, no love? fuck no ive went to a raider vs giant game and i got no love shown ... so as i say it.. fuck the raiders... yall sorry choke artists just like the niners..... fuck em..

New York Football Giants.

Mufuckers kicked me cuz i was rootin for the giants... raiders.. i hope yall go 0-18

Jun 25, 2002
Even if the raiders lost i still have a good feeling about the team they show me they are still the team to beat. It only one game and it was close. these hater love to come out when we lose. we must be a good team for all these people to follow what we do.

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
No excuses!! Wasnt no controversy here, except for Haiders fans tryin to make it controversy!!! Hahahaha!! All the calls were good calls!! get over it!! GOT EM!!!!
Ha Ha! How did your Bill Parcell Super Bowl debut go? "No Excuses" another losing season for your cowgirls!

@ The haiders...
Ya'll knew it was bad when you were hopin the Niners would lose the early game...but that didnt happen! Now ya'll got to hear it all week!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Tone are u happy yall beat the big time Bears!! Hahahaha!! Yall aiint winnin shit mane!! Trust me!! U will be disapointed again as usual!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
i know the rule. and just stated it. its only a tuck if the arm is not fully extended which it was. and the arm of the quarterback must be hit. not the ball.
tha fact that his arm went into forward motion with tha intent to pass makez it an INCOMPLETE PASS. end of story.

Originally posted by onlyonesmoke
these haters love to come out when we lose. we must be a good team for all these people to follow what we do.
keep dreaming. if you're such a good team then you shouldnt be losing as much as you do! and in case you didnt know, people follow any and every team, that doesnt make every team good!

Originally posted by CZAR
Tone are you happy yall beat the big time Bears!!
at least we WON tha game! LMAO. you couldnt even handle tha sorry ass Falcons minus Mike Vick!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:

Ya'll knew it was bad when you were hopin the Niners would lose the early game...but that didnt happen! Now ya'll got to hear it all week!

lmao.

you gotta be crazy to be a Raiders fan

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This is gonna be a very tough season for the Raiders.
Everyone's gonna go after that old offensive line.
Sooner or later, Ganon's gonna get hurt....

I see the Raiders in the same situation the Rams found themselves last year. The league has figured out how to beat them, pressure the quarterback....

Raider fans, I ain't talkin shit, I'm just calling it like I see it.
Your team's in severe trouble, especially when a team you totally dominated twice last year beats you this year.
It ain't the same team anymore....