Muslim Kicked Off Airplane For Praying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i heard this on the radio, the people prayed before boarding the plane, and then got on.
but some non-arabs got scared and told the pilot they are paranoid.

"A passenger who had seen them pray passed a note expressing concern to a flight attendant, US Airways spokeswoman Andrea Rader told The Associated Press."

i hate fuckin noobs. The last attack was in 01, and death is inevitable. Why waste your whole life being afraid of something that might happen(terrorism), and will eventually happen (death)?
if i die tomorrow im as ready to go as saddam.
Id rather live one week living , than a whole year afraid, cuz that isnt living.

when i left to Toronto a few weeks ago i got starred at by this fat 40 year old lady from Texas, heading to "Bush" airport.
so i stared back for a whole minute with a grin like im hinting somethin.
she never went to sleep or dropped her guard one bit.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
what do muslims do before they blow up a fucking building???? please tell me??? yea im sure they freaked a buch of people because they were praying. like there are an equal amout of Christians that blow up planes opposed to an equal amout of muslims????

Oh yea evil american reocinizing a problem...radical islamic terrorists. Im not saying the people that were praying were terrorists im saying there is a real problem we have today with radical islam and there constant attempts to destroy the world OR somehow think the world will obay muslim law...

Aug 8, 2003
swoop187 said:
what do muslims do before they blow up a fucking building???? please tell me?? yea im sure they freaked a buch of people because they were praying.
So your in favor of racial and religious profiling?
swoop187 said:
like there are an equal amout of Christians that blow up planes opposed to an equal amout of muslims????
how about oklahoma city bombing? or James Charles Kopp's shooting of an abortion provider? or Eric Robert Rudolph, also known as the Olympic Park Bomber?? or Posse Comitatus militia member Gordon Kahl killing two Federal marshals in North Dakota and wounding three others... or "the troubles" between the irish catholics and the protestent communities...or the genocide of native americans, or the inquisition....

no..couldnt be... all christians are peace loving god fearing hell damning patriots that wouldnt hurt a fly...right?? :rolleyes:
swoop187 said:
Oh yea evil american reocinizing a problem...radical islamic terrorists.
or praying on a plane apparently...
swoop187 said:
Im not saying the people that were praying were terrorists im saying there is a real problem we have today with radical islam and there constant attempts to destroy the world OR somehow think the world will obay muslim law...
so we must all live in fear and run and call the police when the big scary muslims are praying or doing anything the watchful eye of a spineless jellyfish of a so called patriot deem's to be 'suspicious'?? u must remember however, i am among the many here who do not believe 9/11 was caused by some ringleader dying of typhoid in a cave milez and milez away... sorry i cant believe that 3 steel buildings can collapse in one day due to two planez that just happen to catch our air defenses on a day that they were running 'drillz' that simulate the exact samething, hence delaying their response.... and i laugh how u say "or somehow think the world should obey muslim law blah blah" when we have neo-cons and right wing extremeists in our own country barring people from having abortions, stem cell research, same sex marriage, etc due to religious beliefs.. so if your so concerned with someone forcing the world or a country to believe what they believe you have plenty of work set forth in front of you to do in our own country first bucko...it will be intresting to see if u hop to the task with the same gusto you have shown talking about muslimz.. however, i doubt thats the case..

Aug 13, 2005
swoop187 said:
what do muslims do before they blow up a fucking building???? please tell me??? yea im sure they freaked a buch of people because they were praying. like there are an equal amout of Christians that blow up planes opposed to an equal amout of muslims????

Oh yea evil american reocinizing a problem...radical islamic terrorists. Im not saying the people that were praying were terrorists im saying there is a real problem we have today with radical islam and there constant attempts to destroy the world OR somehow think the world will obay muslim law...
In order to better understand where the hate is coming from, are you assyrian?

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
the majority of muslims arent terrorists, and the majority of terrorsits arent even muslim.

read up swoop, dont depend on bush to show you the way of life