MUSICCALLY, THIS YEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
ME:?

I AM WORKIN AND WILL BE COMPLETING MY SOLO ALBUM BY THE END OF JUNE.. AND MY PLAN IS FOR A RELEASE DATE AROUND MY C-DAY (DEC. 9TH)

I WILL IMPROVE ON MY INSTRUMENTAL COMPOSITIONS THIS YEAR.

BUT MY MAIN GOAL THIS YEAR IS TO COMPLETE MY MUTHAFUCCIN ALBUM....FINALLY AND GET IT ALL TOGETHER THE RIGHT WAY

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Drop the 2 albums in my sig...

Get a webpage running, and charge a small fee to host video/audio for these NW labels...

For the most part, im doing my college thing, and studying arabic & portugese in my spare time...not much time leftover after those two....peace, and good luck y'all!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DEREK KADAFI said:
AND MY PLAN IS FOR A RELEASE DATE AROUND MY C-DAY (DEC. 9TH)

I should get a free copy then, cause that's my birthday too.:classic: lol....

May 4, 2002
Me and my twins goal is too bang out at least 10 songs or how many we can afford to before the summer
and throw 5 of them on a Promo cd and hand them out all over the place....

DAK iller

Dec 11, 2002
The next to be released from EASTSIDE RECORDS in the 03 are:

J-Trey “The Time Has Come”-- February

Bullet's "Dedication & Desire"-- April

Todd G “Bail Money”-- June

Kay Kay “I’m Just Me” and Khevlar “Weapon” should end the year.

We will also hoping to put together a Comp CD and a "Best Of..." before the end of the year...

www.MP3.com/Eastside_Records

Kalyn

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
My goal is to touch the industry with the things i see and believe with something very big.. i want to see my family break bread as well as all my fellow NW neighboors and by the end of this year if everything goes as planned that should eather be well under way or mission completed.

Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
NAW BITCH ITS ALL GRAVVY....
BUT U SHOULDNT CREATE A PROBLEM WHEN THERE ISNT ONE...

GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THA COMPUTER AND GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT THE THINGS I SAY...LIKE C-DAY..

ITS A BLUE THING...IF YOU DIDNT KNOW...

YOU A HATER FOR REAL...BUT EVERY BITCH IS...SO ITS ALL GOOD... LONG AS I AINT GOTTA LIVE WIT YA...

SOUTHSIDE GANGSTA CRIP 9600 BLOCC BITCH!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
lol, good luck to you dude. happy c-day whenever that is. i hope you get a lot of cirthday presents. LMAO! and with original ideas like "westcoast rider'" and "dead presidents" you should really change the game in a major way. all we need is more songs about hennessy and money and bitches to make the rap game more credible. gang banging stopped being cool in the 80's. kudos.

Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
BITCH...IT AINT ABOUT BEING COOL...

SHIT I BANG MUSIC....FUCC WHAT U HEARD!

HENNESY AND BITCHES IS WHAT MY LIFE LIKE...AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...ITS CUZ U A HATER (FEMALE aka BITCH)

AND BITCHES AINT SHIT!!!!

DRUGS, GUNS, MONEY, FUCCIN, SUCCIN, SNORTING, PUFFIN, BLOWIN, GET LOADED, PULLIN LICCS, MURDER, GROWIN TREES, EATIN STEAK, OLD ENGLISH, IMPALAS, TAHOES, CADILLAC'S, MO HENNY, GRAVEYARD, ITS ALL MY LIFE....

ILL PUT YA BODY IN THAT PINE CRATE

THAS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT