Musica para la gente Latina...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
surcaliman said:
ay grimy..u see that video in east co co forum,that pig oso did?hes walking around in a shirt that has his name on it,in big ass letters...remind u of sum1?..lol
YEAH I SAW THAT SHIT "..GRAS OSO LOC.." THE BUSTERS TALK SOOO MUCH SHIT ABOUT GAY AZZ CAPONEES NAME ALL ON HIS SHIRTS AND GRAS OSO PUT HIS NAME ON THE "CAR COVER" BLANKET HE USES AS A SHIRT ..:rolleyes: GO FIGURE:confused:

Feb 14, 2006
THE RIDES CRUISIN WERE DOPE THE VIDEO WAS TOO DARK THEY NEED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME AND GET SOME LIGHTS FOR THE CAMERA :/ U COULD ONLY SEE GORD OSO'S FAT ASS THE ONE FILMING IT MUST HAVE BEEN GAY CUZ FEMALES WOULD PASS BY AND HE WOULDNT EVEN FOCUS THE CAMERA ON THEM ..ONLY ON FOOZ..ITS CRAZY THOUGH CUZ THEY AINT DEEP AT ALL I WOULD THINK ITLL BE LIKE 100 F-LAMED UP HIVS WALKING UP AND DOWN "THEIR CITY" SAN JOSE.. FUCK I REMEMBER THE L.A. SUPER SHOW FUUCK WE WERE LKE 30 DEEP AND WE WERENT SHIT... FLORENCIA,MONTE FLORES ,18ST ABOUT 120-150 DEEP EACH!!.. SHIT WAS WAY OUT BACK THEN!! I DONT KNOW NOW I HAVENT BEEN TO A CAR SHOW IN AGES

Jun 17, 2005
WattsUp said:
lol denial is a muthafucka, when somebody clown yo border jumpin ass u try to say they white, i guess u used to nerdy ass niggaz or should i say "whiggaz" like nut_instinct kissin yo brown mesican ass
You really need to go to the Flows board and show off your "skills" . . . after all, you do run shit from the "Bay to LA, From Cali to NY"! You need to make your appeance known and let them know "WATTSUP" has arrived! Of course, you'll have a problem over there -- there is already someone who really DOES run shit (he's an actual factor). . . he's the "TSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA" dude -- and that's all you need to know for now. He'll check anyone claiming to "run shit". If you're up for it (I don't think you are cuz he'll pull your card with a quickness!) then get you self-hating, white trash, peckerwood WHIGGER punk ass over to Flows! I wanna see you bust some flows and prove you're not a Whigger!

PROFESSOR X SAYS: GET MOVIN' SISSEEEEE!!!!

You better do it too . . . The professor doesn't like cave boys (that's you, WHIGGER!) trying to play black!

:devious::devious::devious:

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
gut_instinct said:
You really need to go to the Flows board and show off your "skills" . . . after all, you do run shit from the "Bay to LA, From Cali to NY"! You need to make your appeance known and let them know "WATTSUP" has arrived! Of course, you'll have a problem over there -- there is already someone who really DOES run shit (he's an actual factor). . . he's the "TSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA" dude -- and that's all you need to know for now. He'll check anyone claiming to "run shit". If you're up for it (I don't think you are cuz he'll pull your card with a quickness!) then get you self-hating, white trash, peckerwood WHIGGER punk ass over to Flows! I wanna see you bust some flows and prove you're not a Whigger!

HEY MAN....DON"T SEND THAT DUDE TO MY SIDE OF THE TURF. LMAO!!

THERE's ALREADY ENOUGH KNUCKLE HEADS RUNNIN" AROUND THERE.

Jun 17, 2005
BETO916 said:
gut_instinct said:

HEY MAN....DON"T SEND THAT DUDE TO MY SIDE OF THE TURF. LMAO!!

THERE's ALREADY ENOUGH KNUCKLE HEADS RUNNIN" AROUND THERE.
Yeah, but if Lee gets ahold of him . . . . :devious:

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Grimy said:
THE RIDES CRUISIN WERE DOPE THE VIDEO WAS TOO DARK THEY NEED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME AND GET SOME LIGHTS FOR THE CAMERA :/ U COULD ONLY SEE GORD OSO'S FAT ASS THE ONE FILMING IT MUST HAVE BEEN GAY CUZ FEMALES WOULD PASS BY AND HE WOULDNT EVEN FOCUS THE CAMERA ON THEM ..ONLY ON FOOZ..ITS CRAZY THOUGH CUZ THEY AINT DEEP AT ALL I WOULD THINK ITLL BE LIKE 100 F-LAMED UP HIVS WALKING UP AND DOWN "THEIR CITY" SAN JOSE.. FUCK I REMEMBER THE L.A. SUPER SHOW FUUCK WE WERE LKE 30 DEEP AND WE WERENT SHIT... FLORENCIA,MONTE FLORES ,18ST ABOUT 120-150 DEEP EACH!!.. SHIT WAS WAY OUT BACK THEN!! I DONT KNOW NOW I HAVENT BEEN TO A CAR SHOW IN AGES
^^^LOLOLOL!!! CAR SHOWS STILL GET DEEP IN THE 'LOS... I HEARD THAT "DUB" SHOW ON SUNDAY WAS OFF THE HOOK...

Sep 27, 2005
FUCK I REMEMBER THE L.A. SUPER SHOW FUUCK WE WERE LKE 30 DEEP AND WE WERENT SHIT... FLORENCIA,MONTE FLORES ,18ST ABOUT 120-150 DEEP EACH!!.. SHIT WAS WAY OUT BACK THEN!! I DONT KNOW NOW I HAVENT BEEN TO A CAR SHOW IN AGES
ya'll roll 100 somethin deep and still get smashed, u hoes need protection

Jan 26, 2004
SLICC RICC said:
^^^LOLOLOL!!! CAR SHOWS STILL GET DEEP IN THE 'LOS... I HEARD THAT "DUB" SHOW ON SUNDAY WAS OFF THE HOOK...
that shit was alright homie, there was a gang of people out but not as many bitches as i expected, and the bitches working the show werent that bomb either

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Ese Brown said:
that shit was alright homie, there was a gang of people out but not as many bitches as i expected, and the bitches working the show werent that bomb either
^^^DAMN... USUALLY THEY HAVE SOME FINE ASS PERRAS WORKIN THE "DUB" CAR SHOWS...

Feb 14, 2006
WattsUp said:
ya'll roll 100 somethin deep and still get smashed, u hoes need protection
GET SMASHED? HAHAH BY WHO?? NOT BY YOU I KNOW THAT!! U STILL MAD CUZ THE SOUTH SIDERS RUN THE SHOW? LOL

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Grimy said:
GET SMASHED? HAHAH BY WHO?? NOT BY YOU I KNOW THAT!! U STILL MAD CUZ THE SOUTH SIDERS RUN THE SHOW? LOL
AY, GRIMY, THEY GET SMASHED ON BY THE BLACKS, WHO ELSE??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! THAT VATOS IS EITHER A STR8 FUCKIN HATER, OR A FUCKIN PUERCO, TRYIN TO INCITE A CYBER-RIOT ON THE SICCNESS... WATCH THAT FAG... PINCHE MARANO...:devious:

Jun 16, 2005
wattsup, i aint trying to come at you (lord forbid you send hollow points at me through the internet and have me duckin under my comp desk) but what exactly do you run?

im just interested, man. let me know some of these things you run.

.........from LA to the bay.

...so i can not go there. and i can tell my children (when i have some) not to go there because you run the bitch. ever since you started running shit its been like berut up in this ho.