Music U Wouldn't Even Download 4 Free?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2011
these days folks download music just to check out OR out of respect, download for a price..BUT who do you feel is so Wack! that u wouldn't even wanna download for free?

throw a list up.

right now off the top of my head i know i wouldn't want to download rick ross based on the fact this dude a c.o. in the past, stole a respected name and persona and i knew off top when i saw his video 4 "hustlin'" talkin' bout he "know the norega the real norega / he owe me a hunnid favor's" i knew he was a fraud. it really goes without saying basically (but i had to for the sake of the post).

anyway.

just throw yours out there weather it's just a couple that come to mind or a whole damn list! it's all good. i know we got music we've downloaded to check out and so this one is for some u wouldn't even download 4 free.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
you couldn't pay me to download this motherfuckers shit. i don't think he has done any new projects lately, but when i read the topic of this thread, funk master fag's big ass head flashed back in my mind. What a dirt rock.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
you couldn't pay me to download this motherfuckers shit. i don't think he has done any new projects lately, but when i read the topic of this thread, funk master fag's big ass head flashed back in my mind. What a dirt rock.
I still have that on CD..

His voice is more annoying than vnasty.

[video=youtube;QeZaqCgtZp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeZaqCgtZp0[/video]