Music Recording Softwares

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2010
so whats up, witch software do you use to record your music, i'am looking forward to getting a good audio recording software so i can have my brother rap on that shit, i aint trying to pay so whats good with a free one or one that i can crack or something, reply to this with some good, - Thanks

Jun 8, 2010
every program that cost money can be found on the net for free
name one and i can get you a link for it
well in that case can you find a wavepad "active" serial number or a way on cracking Mixcraft huh? if so that be good and get at me if you know how, i had gotten Mixcraft for free from **********com but the website is down now and that software was on my old computer, so if you can get mixcraft would be the shit, by the way serial's can't unlock mixcraft, you would have to find it already set up so you won't even have to type in the serial, and thats hard to find that.

Mar 17, 2010
YOUTUBE THAT SHIT LOOK UP PROGRAMS AND THEN JUST FOLLOW THE LINK AND IT WILL GIVE U CRACKED FILES TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN JUST WATCH N FOLLOW THE VIDEO..THATS HOW I GOT MOST MY PROGRAMS..

Jun 14, 2002
HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO USE PRO TOOLS UNLESS HE WANTS TO PAY MONEY,OR ALREADY HAS SOME OF THE DIGIDESIGN HARDWARE...AS FAR AS I KNO,THERES NO OTHER WAY TO USE PRO TOOLS..

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Propellerheads reason 5 and record 1.5
Cubase 5 or SX
Logic pro
MOTUS's Digital Performer
Acid Pro 7
Newer FL seems legit. As long as it has mixer tracks.

but the most promising of the DAW software besides Protools is Ableton Live in my opinion. Shit's revolutionary lol.

Harder to grasp but more powerful: Logic, Digi Performer and Ableton.
Easier but still got the professional touch: Cubase