Murs Giving A Tour of Sickology Bus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Since you guys are getting into Murs, pick up 3:16 with 9th Wonder, one of the best albums I've ever heard. I can listen to it on repeat over and over again and have. You can find every track on youtube too so look those up if you need to hear them before buying, you won't be disappointed.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
who is "they" and what tour? the interior and placement of tv's and tables was different on every bus. there are 2 buses on this tour. and that one isnt techs.
The tour bus for the Fire & Ice Tour. Back in May. MURS bus has the exact same layout as that bus TECH was on.

Jul 1, 2004
The tour bus for the Fire & Ice Tour. Back in May. MURS bus has the exact same layout as that bus TECH was on.
That might be so. I remember on the Strictly Strange tour Snug said somethin about Tech gettin the Hannah Montana bus. I dont know if that meant, it was her bus or that hes rollin in her style. Yea the sickology on it is new i think.

Feb 12, 2006
Since you guys are getting into Murs, pick up 3:16 with 9th Wonder, one of the best albums I've ever heard. I can listen to it on repeat over and over again and have. You can find every track on youtube too so look those up if you need to hear them before buying, you won't be disappointed.
The end of the beginning I would say is his best work

Dec 10, 2008
actually if you wanna get technical...on the fire and ice tour the big screen was where the little screen was in that vid..and when you passed the first door it was a single seat on the left and then the table..not a couch and then the table. the layout in the front of murs bus is how the buses were laid out last tour for the most part. i have a pretty nice photographic memory.

Jul 1, 2004
actually if you wanna get technical...on the fire and ice tour the big screen was where the little screen was in that vid..and when you passed the first door it was a single seat on the left and then the table..not a couch and then the table. the layout in the front of murs bus is how the buses were laid out last tour for the most part. i have a pretty nice photographic memory.

God damn... nice memory!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Is Murs gonna be at every show? I got the online event flyers and some of the flyers have Murs under "Also Performing." But the one for San Diego and a few other places don't have him on there.