MURDERE DOG VOL.9, #3 2002 Lynch Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
honesly, i think it's fucced up lynch says in tha interview he's gonna do a couple radio-friendly songs. damn. also he says he's gonna hav battlecat and bosko do some production. damn. that's fucced up, that's why i listen to siccmade cuz tha sicc lyrics AND tha sicc BEATS. i don't think i'd feel lynch on a bosko or battlecat beat. damn, damn, damn. fold.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^Re-read the article, homie. He only touchd on the Bosko and battlecat thing. & he never even impliez that either of those catz r gonna be doin production for any Lynch albumz. They are just part of a net-working group that he iz putn 2gether with beta. & he didnt say he was doin radio friendly tracz...he said that he had a few that are radio friendly - as in "thatz how they turned out" and so they are doin videoz.

Course, I could be missinterpretin those aspectz. All im sayn iz that Im not too sure about the conclussionz that you got.

Also, I didnt like the way the article waz written. The cat that did the article (I dont like putn namez in my mouth for no reason) did not do a very good job of conveyin Lynch's statements. A lot of thingz didnt make much since, the way they were puntuated - you couldnt follow the thought pattern. In statementz, run-on sentencez and sentence fragmentz are normal speech. On paper, the ish haz to be worded or punctuated correctly, or the same message iz not conveyd in the same way.
^^^with that in mind, I may have have read the article differently than you did, homie

fold.

Kabol