"Murder Inc. fakes the Order of Protection they claimed 50 Cent filed"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
REALLY????!!!!! WOW WHAT A SHOCK.....MAN I WAS SAYIN THAT THE VERY FIRST POST WHEN SOMEONE THOUGHT THEY WERE TIGHT COMIN OUT WIT 50 CENT SNITCH PAPERS....MAN WHY U THINK MURDER INC OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD COME UP WIT IT ...STUPID

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
50916 said:
REALLY????!!!!! WOW WHAT A SHOCK.....MAN I WAS SAYIN THAT THE VERY FIRST POST WHEN SOMEONE THOUGHT THEY WERE TIGHT COMIN OUT WIT 50 CENT SNITCH PAPERS....MAN WHY U THINK MURDER INC OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD COME UP WIT IT ...STUPID
Who the fucc you calling stupid? It doesn't matter what you said in that thread, unless you had proof. That link I posted had proof it was fake. Take that bullshit somewhere else.

Jan 23, 2003
who gives a fuck if its fake or not ja rule has more talent and better song writing skillz than 50 cent and murder inc is a talented label and thats all that matters fuck their personal lifes

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mobblyfe said:
who gives a fuck if its fake or not ja rule has more talent and better song writing skillz than 50 cent and murder inc is a talented label and thats all that matters fuck their personal lifes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SHOHEI BABA

Tim said:

Who the fucc you calling stupid? It doesn't matter what you said in that thread, unless you had proof. That link I posted had proof it was fake. Take that bullshit somewhere else.
you are THE BIGGEST eminem dick rider I've EVER seen post on this fucking board - you posted this shit on every fucking goddamn board so your idol eminem and his favorite house nigga dancing hip hop sambo could be free from accusations. they don't have you on the payroll, you're not on the damn street team - EAT A DICK

If 50 knew the way you were swinging from his balls - he would run up in you and take you on tour as his personal plaything...which I'm sure would be fine by you as long as you could open the booty for marshall too

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
you posted this shit on every fucking goddamn board
Last time I checced there were more than 3 boards here, which is how many I posted this at. You seem to be very fascinated with gay shit. That probably stems from your feelings of inadequacy around the female population, that or the "games" you and your homosexual father played when you were a kid have finally caught up with you. It's obvious you are just another confused kid who feels guilty about his gay feelings and feels the need to lash out at others with false accusations just to make himself feel better. Your gay, we get it, we don't care. You can now step off my dicc bitch.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
fuck murder inc fuck ja fuck them all fuck that ugly bitch 2

they a bunch of fuckin phonys who aint even in it for the street and they say they is they in it for lookin like some backstreet boys gay ass bitches...

Apr 25, 2002
mobblyfe said:
This fag posts on every 50 cent thread just to talk shit about him. you got a fasination huh? you really really wanna be him huh? jealousy is amongst us.

shadow

Jan 23, 2003
shadow would u please get off my dick i wanted alil attention but damn u the only one replying to the shit i post man this shit is gettin boring this is a bay area forum anyway so if yall continue to post bullshit threads like this then ima speak my mind cuz im a boss why u defending these east coast rappers anywayz its faggits like u that would say some dumb shit like 50 cent is tighter than yukmouth or somebody like that u make the bay look bad

Jan 23, 2003
2ill4u you co signing for muthafuckaz over the net bitch u shut the fuck up u dick ridin faggit ass muthafucka its nuthin 2 a boss whaaaaat issssssittttttt 500 shit all day every day u see me go stupid get hyfey go nutty