Mummy 500

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Bay Area Rapper Arrested for Home Burglaries After Bragging About Crimes in Music Video: Officials - NBC Bay Area

My brother in law ended up on the news yesterday after getting locked up weeks ago. From Fair Oaks Park, He was in level 4 prison for a couple years came out rocking and spitting. I recorded him the day before he went to check in with his p.o. on a YBD Beat with another cat from redwood I'm waiting to drop that after his sentence. he's getting hit up by labels trying to sign him just cuz he was on the news lil nigga bout to make it depending on how much time he gets.

With that out the way it was Definitly stupid how he got caught up. Most homies from the 650 should know who he is

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
He was recording with that white boy , ATG (alexander the great) before I started recording him with better equiptment. He had kids hitting him up to go perform at their birthdays or to just meet em n shit was already living like a rapper before the news lol

He always freestyle and his boys were happy with whatever he spit and I started getting him more structured with his songs like the one I'm waiting to release, fucking slaps. Its called Flipping Packs now I gota edit the news clip into the begining lol