MTV the show called "NEXT" guy said lets get S-T-U-P-I-D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2005
was surfin the TV early and caught the end of that show I guess all them fools in there got next and this one fool busted out blah blah blah but we bout to get S-T-U-P-I-D

Aug 3, 2005
haha ya i saw that shit. thats the only episode is seen to, i thought it was in the bay or some shit. it was some square bear ass muthafucka and he got booted and he went back in the bus and was like forget that girl bla bla we're goonna get S T U P I D and they all went started gettin excited and shit. i thoguht dude wwas pretty gay but its coo people are startin to see wusup. surprised the shit outta me.

Jan 16, 2004
Saw it. That dude tried to go dumb but he was wack as fuck. Bitch nexted his ass. Then he went back to the bus and said it's ok cuz we can get S T U P I D.

o yea

TBIB BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2005
look out fa me yall i jus moved to LA and i'm finna be on that show Next imma be the nigga shakin my dreadz on the beezy so look out fa me and dont hate. u get cashed out 100 dollaz fa bein on the show plus wutever u make when u on it