MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm gonna wait on a proper rip before I give it an actual listen to but I had to check Versace Python and I didn't like all the extra shit added at all. Like it's still pretty dope but I liked the stripped down version on the "freestyle" a lot more. I was happy it doesn't have any features though.

Also I heard that Kokayne song a few days before this leaked and I get where dude was going with it, and it has the chance of being a decent sized club type jam, but holy shit it is by far the worst song Riff has ever done. Everything about it is atrocious.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm gonna wait on a proper rip before I give it an actual listen to but I had to check Versace Python and I didn't like all the extra shit added at all. Like it's still pretty dope but I liked the stripped down version on the "freestyle" a lot more. I was happy it doesn't have any features though.

Also I heard that Kokayne song a few days before this leaked and I get where dude was going with it, and it has the chance of being a decent sized club type jam, but holy shit it is by far the worst song Riff has ever done. Everything about it is atrocious.
Kokayne is epic compared to vip pass to my heart. Completely agree bout python.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i gotta be honest, riff raff just lost his allure with me. i dont remember exactly when it happened, but i stopped taking him seriously at all. his lyrics become not interesting at all, and i started feeling like he was riding on some gimmick: which is weird because i was a riff raff fan before the jody highroller shit, before the twitter fame, before all the shit. i just dont feel like hes in it for the sake of rapping anymore, hes really attempting to sell out and/or blow up. and with that said i dont expect good music.

i remember when he used to actually freestyle and when he wore fake jewelery, and worked with my homeboy trap in SD. now hed prolly charge trap like 10,000 dollars (considered a cheap price) for a verse.

i think him and trap had a album together at one point.