MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he's re-upping all his #rare secrete classic videos

[video=youtube;OM5Jz_jj6po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM5Jz_jj6po[/video]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;d1SC6i5B3kQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d1SC6i5B3kQ[/video]

This fool is on one, like permanently lol.

Bummed I'm going to have to miss the show the first time he comes to Seattle.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
RAP GAME ZACK MORRIS IN A BLACK FORD TAURUS

This is dope enough to be official. I had to sift thru loads of bullshit to make to this happen. In the process I was entertained and actually became a fan. These are all the collabos within the last couple months or so w/ only RiFF's vocals, plus extras, including recent singles and a couple freestyles. Guaranteed dopest collection since Birth of an Icon. I want to tweet this but I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 of the people I cut are actually his homies. Ghetty actually sounded just like him & better at times but I cut him for consistancy. Feel free to jack this link and spread it around.

RiFF RAFF - [edits] (RAP GAME VINCE CARTER ELBOWDUNK VERSION) (2012)

S @Staci T @tylerthetaco C @ChopShop RoXytHeLittLesl @RoXytHeLittLesl M @MDDL FNGZ K @Knowem

this message brought to you by the #1 sleepwalking bootygrabber in san diego

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

This is dope enough to be official. I had to sift thru loads of bullshit to make to this happen. In the process I was entertained and actually became a fan. These are all the collabos within the last couple months or so w/ only RiFF's vocals, plus extras, including recent singles and a couple freestyles. Guaranteed dopest collection since Birth of an Icon. I want to tweet this but I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 of the people I cut are actually his homies. Ghetty actually sounded just like him & better at times but I cut him for consistancy. Feel free to jack this link and spread it around.

S @Staci T @tylerthetaco C @ChopShop RoXytHeLittLesl @RoXytHeLittLesl M @MDDL FNGZ K @Knowem

This is fucking awesome!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

YOUR THE GAWD DAMN MAN! THIS IS DLING NOW, AND GONNA BE BLASTING ON THE TOWN TODAY

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

YOUR THE GAWD DAMN MAN! THIS IS DLING NOW, AND GONNA BE BLASTING ON THE TOWN TODAY

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Throw it on datpiff, and livemixtapes and tweet him... make sure if you haven't already ID3 tag all your shit with your name in the comments or somethen haha