!MSB ALBUM NEWZ....UPDATE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
The Album has a few songs to go......

A few hangups were along the way and this is why the music part of the album isn't quite done. 1 DELAY WAS::::We were able to come in contact w/ Bubba Sparxxx and his people, but his affiliates said he would not be able to record until January due to a current project of his that will be coming out.....however, a networking connection was made w/ him and we may collab in the future, but january is too late for this MSB PROJECT.sux, oh well.

songs finished with:
e-40
kaoz the assassin
bukshot
2 remixes in works

songs to go:
emde/assassino track
ta guerrero track
intro
and perhaps 1 more Big One!

please stay tuned and i will keep yall updated.....as soon as the music part gets wrapped, then we will immediately begin our
FULL ON PROMO CAMPAIGN NATIONALLY.

18 tracks total
3 remixes
E-40, KAOZ THE ASSASSIN, BUKSHOT, YOUNG DROOP, ASSASSIN,
TA GUERRERO, eMDe

production by: eMDe, Errelevent, G-Roc

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i see you figgered a way to throw those letters in.. good shit.
And damn i didnt kno it was a "storie" track.. i jest ripped that.. well Im going to remix that one and send it back out in a few days folkers. DO THIS!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
@ eMDe,
if you are gonna do a remix, send the shit......that would be tight."Storiez" is not the final title for that track....and u came really sick on your verse too homie.

@ rodzilla,
our next project for MSB ENTERTAINMENT, INC will be a return/followup Moonshine Bandit album that will have a couple major features and big surprises....also, MSB ENTERTAINMENT INC, may put out a concept Compilation that is very dissimilar to other comps coming out on the market these days, MSB ENTERTAINMENT, INC. will try to shock the market by using new and creative ideas!