MSANE-UNDA DA INFLUENCE-AVAILABLE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Unda Da Influence is now available.

You can either order directly through me at the address below or U.D.I. will be availible at all Rasputan's Music Stores in the greater Bay Area as well as Angelo's CD stores in Colorado on Tuesday the 21st.

May 10, 2002
Nick I am definitely swoopin it ... I will probably have to order it from you ... it's hard to get shit down here in Tampa .... mostly mainstream westcoast down here. I will have to wait til next week though because between my mom and my girlfriend I have "0" ends.

But I just finally heard the DE album ... and man the beats are some of his tightest ever ... so if they are even half as good on U.I it's going to leave fools in shock. And from what you have said it's fire ... and then there's Msane ... I know he spent so much time on this album, it releases a year after you guys had originally planned ... so how can you not buy this album???

Anyone reading this ... BUY THIS ALBUM ... Msane won't let you down. I don't put my name on the line for many rappers but DE and Msane are two that I will for.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Cac, good lookin out homie...yeah, MSane worked hard on this shit and the DE-produced tracks are definitely some of his best(in my biased/humble)opinion...