Mrs.Kane dissing Twista??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
btw this what Ms Kane said about Twista..

Yeah I had to drop this shit right here cuz this pussy ass nigga tried to diss me first--but them niggas that was at his ass-- he aint said a word to--this is just to let his punk ass know dat he woulda did better talking crazy to dem niggas cuz I aint fenna play wit his short dick, pussy and ass lickin, ice cream cone rappin, cake, fake,go get a restraining order against white boy James cuz you a scary trick ass hoe--Nigga I made you and I'll break yo bitch ass--aint no mutha fucka give a fuck about tounge twister until dat get it wet shit hit, so I would say take like a man you phoney ass nigga but in his case I'll say take it like a bitch and enjoy ha Im fenna put this dick to yo ass! Wild Hundreds stand up----------It's the queen.....

Its a sad day in Chicago, just when I thought Twista had already reached an all time low--he goes and uses his brother Quick as a pawn. I heard that an old beef that Twista had came to a head at a Chicago night club last night. Twista was seen sneaking out the back door while his brother Quick plus a few other dudes fought one of Twista's alleged enemies. This shit is crazy to hear about because when Quick was locked up during the time Twista was signed to Cwal/Atlantic, the Ceo's at CWAL had offered Twista the money to bond his brother quick out of jail, and amazingly--(Well not so amazing after what he did to me and the other legit ballaz)--he said fuck Quick, "Leave his ass in there, I cant spend my money on dat!" That shit is out of control--na Quick just got outta jail and Twista enlists his brother fresh out the joint to try to redeem his street credibility--The streets is watching--so I wonder how long its gone take Quick to smartin up. Twista is an amazing user, he uses people and tosses them aside when he thinks he dosent need them anymore--and to use your own brother and not even wanna bond him outta jail--man this nigga is foul--like the smell of rotten pussy......

I got this from btnhboard any truth to it?

Aug 4, 2002
Checkthesig said:
btw this what Ms Kane said about Twista..

Yeah I had to drop this shit right here cuz this pussy ass nigga tried to diss me first--but them niggas that was at his ass-- he aint said a word to--this is just to let his punk ass know dat he woulda did better talking crazy to dem niggas cuz I aint fenna play wit his short dick, pussy and ass lickin, ice cream cone rappin, cake, fake,go get a restraining order against white boy James cuz you a scary trick ass hoe--Nigga I made you and I'll break yo bitch ass--aint no mutha fucka give a fuck about tounge twister until dat get it wet shit hit, so I would say take like a man you phoney ass nigga but in his case I'll say take it like a bitch and enjoy ha Im fenna put this dick to yo ass! Wild Hundreds stand up----------It's the queen.....

Its a sad day in Chicago, just when I thought Twista had already reached an all time low--he goes and uses his brother Quick as a pawn. I heard that an old beef that Twista had came to a head at a Chicago night club last night. Twista was seen sneaking out the back door while his brother Quick plus a few other dudes fought one of Twista's alleged enemies. This shit is crazy to hear about because when Quick was locked up during the time Twista was signed to Cwal/Atlantic, the Ceo's at CWAL had offered Twista the money to bond his brother quick out of jail, and amazingly--(Well not so amazing after what he did to me and the other legit ballaz)--he said fuck Quick, "Leave his ass in there, I cant spend my money on dat!" That shit is out of control--na Quick just got outta jail and Twista enlists his brother fresh out the joint to try to redeem his street credibility--The streets is watching--so I wonder how long its gone take Quick to smartin up. Twista is an amazing user, he uses people and tosses them aside when he thinks he dosent need them anymore--and to use your own brother and not even wanna bond him outta jail--man this nigga is foul--like the smell of rotten pussy......

I got this from btnhboard any truth to it?

Sounds like a broke ass bitch hating cuz he aint fuckin wit her no more.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Mane when it all comes down to it, that paper got to that nigga......Its prolly the reason why he aint fuckin with Traxster no more.....

And damn this nigga aint lyin like that "Emotion's" song offa A.R. "Now lemme play with your emotions, hoe"

Feb 8, 2003
I cant believe she saying she responsible for him blowing up with get it wet. lol hold on lol. She not even that good on that song he shouldve edited her off the track completely bc she messed it up and sounded real annoying with a hoodrat lisp of hers. She just mad bc T not funding her for her nappy ass weave anymore and she back on welfare while he on B.E.T .

Aug 4, 2002
Hurrache said:
I cant believe she saying she responsible for him blowing up with get it wet. lol hold on lol. She not even that good on that song he shouldve edited her off the track completely bc she messed it up and sounded real annoying with a hoodrat lisp of hers. She just mad bc T not funding her for her nappy ass weave anymore and she back on welfare while he on B.E.T .
lmao