@MrHydro?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yo man,since you seem to have every damn midwest cd ever made....do you know if the Drastik Measures-How You Gon Act cd[OG] came out recorded on cdrs with a white printed label on it,or was did it actually come out on proffessionally printed cds?...the reason I ask,is,I just got the cd,with original artwork,inserts etc. and it came with a white label w/ red and black lettering over a cdr,just curious if this is an actual OG or if I paid for a cdr.....maybe you can help.........peace

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn,fair enough,I was told by the guy that did the vocals on that Playas Make The Plays track that there were only 1,000 released,so perhaps this is the way they were printed...well,thanks anyway.......peace

Sep 1, 2004
you know the release year?... chi town cds from 2000 and earlier never was pressed on cd-r only when they got rereleased (later) but since 2001 mofo startin releasin more and more on cd-r and today most albums are on cd-r (i talkin bout local underground rap not mainstream) (i dont think the tip got some NON cd-r left in their stock lol)...