Mr Shadow - Drama(mp3 samples)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
I hate to tell u but most of those songs are not shadow, but bad boy from clicka one.
Find your source and kick him straight in the ass. They sound the same almost, i was confused for a minute myself, but ive heard some of these before and its bad boy from clicka one.

Jun 12, 2005
the second track is mr shadow. they do kind of sound the same on this shit cause they are on lowfi quality, but thats shadow i know his style, the first one was badboy and the third one i'm not sure who it is, sounds a lil bit like queenie but im not sure, the 4th has slowpain rapping he's the second one to come out on the track i dont know who the first one is.

Jun 12, 2005
alright let me clear this shit out, these were take from yahoo music snippets, so just the second one i know for sure will be on the album, i dont know about the other tracks sorry for missinforming everyone.

Jan 26, 2004
anonymousman said:
the 4th has slowpain rapping he's the second one to come out on the track i dont know who the first one is.
the first one is Bad Boy

the second one is Shadow

the third one is Bad Boy

the fourth one is Slow Pain and ALT