Mr Peter Parker Presents Strange Music (Tech N9ne,Kutt Calhoun, and Krizz Kaliko)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
^ahh, thats what I did wrong. I was scratching my head for a min there. Been a while since I put a youtube vid up on here.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's a shame that Mims said like two months ago that the Move Remix was dead in the water, cause that shit would have really went. I like the original, but to have Tech & Twista on it? That shit would have been bonkers.

Someone should really tell Tech that Problems was dropped though. ECF'NW, there's your Crooked title, haha. "Blammers & Burners," I knew it was either that, or that other one. Now we have further confirmation. Being on Yuk's album isn't that big of a deal, since he's been on them all and it's not like Yuk's been in the mainstream light since like... 1997...

Still cool though that Tech & Krizz were on Paul's album, Kutty should've been on that track. Kutt gets forgotten alot. People reach out for a Tech verse, then demand a Krizz hook (though in this case he got a verse too) while Kutty's left sitting there. Tech being on Crooked & Chino's though is some good stuff. Just need a Tech/Crooked/Royce collabo to happen.

Bottom line, every year it's supposed to be "Strange's Year," and this one is actually looking promising. A lot of moves being made this year, Strange just needs to stay on top of it and keep shit moving to keep that buzz in the air. You go quiet for a minute and you're going to end up back at square one.

Dec 2, 2007
Always like these interviews but im ready to see kali and kutt getting more on there own type interviews except being sort of like a tag along where they say a couple words then thats it. Guess its just a matter of them getting big like tech.

Oct 25, 2006
Always like these interviews but im ready to see kali and kutt getting more on there own type interviews except being sort of like a tag along where they say a couple words then thats it. Guess its just a matter of them getting big like tech.
I'd rather be sitting next to Tech and getting a little bit of exposure than sitting on a sub-par Independent label alongside no one worthy of mention getting no exposure at all.