MR NO IT ALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I made this cd wit the Landmark Family (Popper,Slusha,Tay Diggs,Big Ben....and hella more)

I've put like 1000 in the streets last week and I plan to keep it goin till school start. If you happen to hear or get one of 'em then leave ya opinion on the post

YUP!

Mar 12, 2006
aye what's good ron ron?? I been bumpin this mixtape for a good week now, and I must give you props this shit is dope!! My fav tracks is Change, Young Hoodnut, Yessir, and that Geekin track go hard!!!!!!!! Keep it comin man, let it keep bubblin then drop that album!

I got some tracks with you and P da Thief , yall droppin a mixtape or somethin cus what I heard is straight heat

Sep 17, 2005
The Disc go hella hard cuz! I got it a couple weeks ago. Keep comin wit dat heat man, Itz hard gettin yo music, I be wantin everything you come wit but neva kno where to get it.

Feb 3, 2003
Whats good Ron, its your boy Ghost, better known as Michelle's ole boyfriend. Good to see you doing your thing still. Peeped the music the other day and am diggin it. Unique sound that I can bump. Holla back.

Aug 31, 2005
WHUTZ GOOD HOMIE? I NEED TA CHECK THIS OUT, SOMEONE NEED TA SLIDE ME A COPY! I THINK YOU ONE OF THE FEW CATS IN THE TOWN THAT CAN DO SOME BIG THINGS, KEEP SLAPPIN 'EM!

M.U.T.T.

Aug 22, 2005
What it do Ron, I grab my shit on friday up at 7th Heaven that shit go hard keep it up manye Young Hoodnut,Geekin some feddy ass tracks..

Aug 14, 2006
this is one of the tightest mixtapes to come out of the town. Top 5 on mine. This lil nigga got talent, concepts, flow. the whole 9. and if you peep it, he ain't even cussin on his shit. Real talented cat man. I see you Ron Ron, make these niggas get back in the booth and put they brain to work. GO GET IT