MR.MIKE-PIPING HOT !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
I cant wait for this album to come out he hasent droped an album sence Wicked Wayz in 96. the new one is got tracks from Big Gipp, JT Money,MJG, an Skinny Pimp. I think I saw it was gonna be out the 17th but I havent seen it yet tho.

Apr 25, 2002
He had a CD inbetween this one and Wicked Wayz. I can't remember the name right now but I have it. The single was called "Texas" I think. It was alright....

Jun 3, 2002
he also dropped an album a while ago called 'Barrio 2 da Ghetto' or some shit.....

I seen the cover to this new 'Piping Hot' shit, it's about the fruitiest lookin' shit I've seen for an album cover. It's on some Village People typa shit......lol

the nigga naked standing in fire wearin' a pirate eye patch!

Oct 25, 2003
artists.iuma.com
Barrio 2 da Ghetto was just a compilation and Mr Mike wasn't even on it except for the Chorus of Track4. Im looking forward to this album too, but I hope he ain't too spiritual on it. I wanna hear shit like the Crime Boss Mr. Mike and The South Circle Mr. Mike...btw, does anybody have the New Day (video version remix) ? I've been looking for it forever where the nigga says, "Don't let the next man deny you and if he tries to put two glocks in his back like I do"?

Feb 8, 2003
Vietnametry said:
Barrio 2 da Ghetto was just a compilation and Mr Mike wasn't even on it except for the Chorus of Track4. Im looking forward to this album too, but I hope he ain't too spiritual on it. I wanna hear shit like the Crime Boss Mr. Mike and The South Circle Mr. Mike...btw, does anybody have the New Day (video version remix) ? I've been looking for it forever where the nigga says, "Don't let the next man deny you and if he tries to put two glocks in his back like I do"?
I hate this Barrio 2 Da Ghetto album he also is on that Dream Girl song which is the best track on it. I'm scared to waste my money on his new one I bought that Marques Houston album instead so that tells you how much Mr Mike has disappointed me in the past.

B

Blackjack 1577

BlessDaWizeguy said:
I seen the cover to this new 'Piping Hot' shit, it's about the fruitiest lookin' shit I've seen for an album cover. It's on some Village People typa shit......lol

the nigga naked standing in fire wearin' a pirate eye patch!

LOL that cover is wack as fuck....

Aug 2, 2002
The album you guys are talkin about is Rhaspody. I got it and Mike is banging with some sick ass lyrics. I don't know how he's dissapointed you Wicked Wayz was the shit and so was Rhaspody. He's a nice producer also but Mike is top 5 in the south With Bun, Face, and Dre3000 and top 15 in the game.

Feb 8, 2003
That nigga got a crackhead chest you can see his circulation system through his chest. I just picked this up with that Too Short album after I finish bumping this tight Short album I'll give this album a listen.