Mr. Mafioso

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It's a lot more better cds then this

It has some tight tracks but KILLA TAY can come way tighter. His production on his own cds never seems to keep up with his flow all the way through the cd.

Nov 20, 2007
"north, east, south, west...north, east, south, west!" - killa tay

i love this album. i don't think there was an album from him except for maybe thug thisle. and the k.o. shit is hard too.

Apr 25, 2002
Don't get me wrong. it's a tight cd. KILLA TAY'S vicious delivery always outshines his production over the entire length of the album. He has dope cuts on every album but I'm talking about putting together a complete album. I don't know the ins and outs of TAY'S business but producers should be throwing they best beats at him. I've always said that.

May 9, 2002
Don't get me wrong. it's a tight cd. KILLA TAY'S vicious delivery always outshines his production over the entire length of the album. He has dope cuts on every album but I'm talking about putting together a complete album. I don't know the ins and outs of TAY'S business but producers should be throwing they best beats at him. I've always said that.
Killa Tay did many of his own beats on Mr. Mafioso.

And its his most complete album by a mile. All his other albums were real hit and miss.

May 7, 2002
MR Mafioso one of the best mob albums of all time front to back

But tays best solo was snake eyes beats concepts lyricz from killa and his \
features

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
It has some tight tracks but KILLA TAY can come way tighter. His production on his own cds never seems to keep up with his flow all the way through the cd.
You must be smoking massive amounts of sherm to say some crazy shit like that, Mr. Mafioso is one of my favorite albums ever. Up there with Jay and Pun.

I always talk about this album being sick but it dont seem like no one listens, Aygent 187 is the sickest grimiest fuckin song ever.

"When you in some major shit? Where the fuck yo family at? How you woman gone buss a cap? when she aint ever held no gat!"

DAMN!

I agree that album shits on 108% on everything thats out.

Kill Tay needs to bring that shit back. I guarantee that shit would sell, cuz theres thousands of muther fuckers just like me that loved that shit and would pick it back up in a second.
SAVE BAY RAP WIT THIS SHIT TAY AND BRING IT BACK DAMMIT!!

Apr 13, 2003
You must be smoking massive amounts of sherm to say some crazy shit like that, Mr. Mafioso is one of my favorite albums ever. Up there with Jay and Pun.

I always talk about this album being sick but it dont seem like no one listens, Aygent 187 is the sickest grimiest fuckin song ever.

"When you in some major shit? Where the fuck yo family at? How you woman gone buss a cap? when she aint ever held no gat!"

DAMN!

I agree that album shits on 108% on everything thats out.

Kill Tay needs to bring that shit back. I guarantee that shit would sell, cuz theres thousands of muther fuckers just like me that loved that shit and would pick it back up in a second.
SAVE BAY RAP WIT THIS SHIT TAY AND BRING IT BACK DAMMIT!!
CO SIGN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feb 2, 2006
YALL REMEMBER THAT TRACK HE DID CALLED COLD GAME ON THE COMPILATION HEATED SPEECHES.. THAT WAS THE SHIT
DAM I USED TO SLAP DAT SONG THO LIKE EVERY DAY

KILLA TAY WAS MY FAVORITE RAPPER BACK THEN

BIG SCRILLA, SNAKE EYEZ, THROW UP THE MOB W/ GUCE, BAY AREA W/ GUCE, AINT NOTHIN BUT HOG IN ME W/ GUCE, THUG WORLD W/ GUCE YUKMOUTH, TOP DOLLAR W/ LUNI COLEONE AGERMAN, AGENT 187, TIME FOR THE MURDER MAN, CAN WE ALL BALL, PROFESSIONAL BALLERS, FUCK THE WORLD (DOSIA), FAMILY TIES (DOSIA), TRUES (DOSIA), ETC

THERE WAS A LOT OF SHIT

A LOT OF TIMES IF TAY WAS ON A TRACK I WOULD JUST FASTFORWARD TO HIS VERSE CUZ HE OUTSHINED EVERYONE MOST OF THE TIME

NAH BUT IT AINT LIKE THAT NO MORE LOL AT LEAST I STILL GOT SOME OF THEM ALBUMS

DAM I FORGOT ABOUT THUG THIZZLE AND THUG BABIES WITH BAD AZZ THERE WAS SOME SONGS ON THAT THAT WENT