Mr. Mafioso 2 promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2015
Uuummm... WOW.
I ain't been on here in awhile, and just read all this shit. The fuck?
My first thought watching the video was the first thought every time I watch a fight on WSHH. THIS STUPID FUCK IS GOING TO JAIL. Who the fuck video tapes a felony and posts it online? I swear, these kids retarded these days.
So what should Tay have done? Put hands on this bum holding the camera? That self snitching. If Cuh wanted the fade he wouldn't have been holding the cam up. Never once did he pocket the phone and put his hands up.
Shit nowadays is super weird.
Anyways, all this other shit is whatever. I've always like Tay's music. That's that. He's not fam, he's not from my set and therefore I feel no obligation to defend him other than what I just typed on some "common sense" type shit. If a cat ran up on me holding a camera I'd do the same shit. "No sir, Mr. officer, I don't want no problems."

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LET ME CORRECT THE IGNORANT....
IN THE BAYSIDE INCIDENT I WAS ALREADY RECORDING AND THERE WAS MONEY INVOLVED, NOT SOME RANDOM INTERNET BS. I TOLD SOMEONE TO RECORD TO SEE IF HE WAS GONNA KEEP TALKING SHIT WITH MY HANDS FREE.
IF U GONE SPEAK ON ME, AT LEAST KNOW THE TRUTH SO NO ONE HAS TO ASSUME.
#WCM

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL IGNORAMUS....
I'VE EXPRESSED ALL THAT ALREADY, IF U MISSED IT U MISSED IT. BEING ABOUT THAT LIFE IS NOTHING I NEED TO PROVE ON CAMERA OR THE INTERNET. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALSO, WHAT U EAT DON'T MAKE ME SHIT SO U QUESTIONING WHY OR WHY NOT I DID SOMETHING ON CAMERA IS CORNY WHEN U KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY. WHAT U MAKE UP FROM THERE IS YOUR BIZ. NOT MINE.
AND SEEING A RAPPER SLAP SOMEONE WHO I'VE NEVER KNOWN TO BE A GANGSTA OR A FIGHTER DOESNT MOVE ME 1 BIT. WE ALL KNOW WHATS UP WITH THAT.
BEING A LATE BLOOMER GANGSTA DOESNT IMPRESS ME EITHER JUST FYI. IF THATS YOUR LANE...ENJOY THE RIDE BUT NO NEED FOR ANY COMPARISONS OR ME TO ENTERTAIN YOUR IDEOLOGY ON ANY OF THAT CUZ WE ARE BRED DIFFERENTLY, AND DON'T SHARE THE SAME OUTLOOK ON LIFE, ESTABLISHMENT OR RESPECT.
#WCM