Mr. Mafioso 2 promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Your wasting your breath cuzz Stevie wonder can see this lol your broke and dusty and are your big papi cbo's butler!!!! you better watch it cuh cbo might find out you're online and take your jitterbug phone away!!!!! oh and my bad was that king Kavio's money you took a picture with when you were over washing his tank tops???

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just stop tayburt shit making yourself look foolish!!!! promo? how much albums you sell cause of this thread 10k? 15? lol you broke!!!! you posted hella videos in that tiny ass kitchen but it ain't yours!! Sure guy!! making sloppy joes ha ha are you serious???? You probably hella jealous of cbo's success you're damn fucking lucky he adopted and fathered you!!! I mean you're in bad fucking shape but you'd be even worse if your yo big daddy didn't help you!!!! no wonder you do all his chores!!!! you obedient ass black lab!!!! You hella loyal!! You go girl!!!!!!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WHERE'S YOUR PROOF THAT I'VE EVER DONE ANOTHER MANS CHORES AND WHERE'S THE PROOF IM BROKE?? AS I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T GOTTA FRONT FOR NOBODY, ESPECIALLY NOT MY HATERS. IF I FELT I HAD TO PROVE SOMETHING I'D BE MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF CUZ WHO ARE U AGAIN?? SOME INTERNET BOZOS WITH FAKE PROFILES??
YEH THAT PART. LIKE I SAID A LONG TIME AGO, IM NOT OUTRAGEOUSLY RICH BUT ONE THING IVE ALWAYS HAD SINCE I WAS 16 WAS MY OWN SPOT, AND AN UNDERSPOT OR 2 ALSO. THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME..I WORK, MAKE MONEY AND SPEND IT ON MY FAMILY AND BILLS LIKE EVERY OTHER REAL MF I KNOW.
#TELL YOUR BITCH I SAID HI IF U GOT ONE. :classic:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Who are we again lol exactly why you stressing over us if we nobody? you stress too much cuzz that's why you went bald at a young age!!!! Do you have a regular job cause you sure in the fuck ain't making money off of rap!!!! your new album maybe maybe sold 500 copies!!! If it's more prove me wrong!!!! and again with the tell your bitch stuff dude you nasty ass fuck!!!! you're a fat ashy piece of shit!!! Ain't no bitches fucking with you!!!! even a cracced out ho wouldn't touch you fool!!! Shut the fuck up big tiddies!!!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
STRESSIN...OVER U?? U FINALLY SAID SOMETHING FUNNY TO ME BUT IT STILL AINT TRUE.
AND YEH YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT THE SALES CUZ IM ON MY THIRD BATCH BUT KEEP GUESSIN AND THINKIN IM STRESSIN AND FOLLOWIN ME ON THE NET AS BEST U CAN. IM ALMOST FLATTERED BUT IM HIGHLY HETEROSEXUAL. AND I GUARANTEE, WHEN IT COMES TO BITCHES..U ARE NOT IN MY LEAGUE. RNS

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Not in your league yeah your right cause I don't fuck trannys!!!! you a down ass bitch you stuck by your man all the times he was locked up!!!!! you a strong woman cuzz!!! that's why cbo keep you around cause you a down ho!!!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LIKE I SAID IM HIGHLY HETEROSEXUAL AND YOU RAN OUT OF TRUTH A LONG TIME AGO SO WHO'S REALLY THE FOOL?? I WOULD NEVER FUCC NOTHIN BUT A WOMAN SO KEEP THE SLANDER UP TIL KARMA COME GET U CUZ U FULL OF SHIT AND LIES AND NEED A NEW HOBBY. RNS CUH

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Killa tay-the weakest member on wcm!!!! I asked this many of times but can you post a song where you were better then anyone else on the track?? You get out shined on every fucking track you are on with someone lol!!!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i also heard that tay fucks trannys its a pretty well known thing for a few years that he like the Ladyboys he's one them downlow brothas
Damn so the rumors are true that he sent pictures to the pen bent over in a blue thing wearing cripsticc!!!!