Mr. Mafioso 2 promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
YUP YUP...IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IT WAS....
AN AGREEMENT FOR ME NOT TO KEEP GOING BACK AND DORTH WITH PPL WHO ONLY HAVE PRESENCE ON THIS SITE AND NOWHERE ELSE. I AGREED JUST TO PROMOTE AND NOT PLAY WITH THE HATERS. REAL SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE "AGREEMENT"
#WCM
#GAME OVER
BACK AND DORTH? yeah ok bub, so your dad basically told you to ignore the bullies lol cbo is a great father figure to you!! you're so lucky to have him!!!! you listen like a Golden Retriever!!!!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Just curious R @REAL 1 Killa Tay, how did you end up on the compilation Fillmoe 2 da Mission? I've always liked that track you did on their with h20 called "mobb livin".

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
TOO BAD WE'RE ONLY 6 MONTHS APART SO THE FATHER THING DON'T REGISTER. AND IT'S EASY TO TELL U DON'T KNOW OUR RELATIONSHIP AS "BROTHERS" OR US IN GENERAL SO TROLLING IS FUN TO YOU. FYI, MY FATHER FIGURE WAS A MARINE SGT.
#DICCRIDIN AINT SEXY UNLESS YOU'RE A FEMALE
ITS BEEN REAL

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
TOO BAD WE'RE ONLY 6 MONTHS APART SO THE FATHER THING DON'T REGISTER. AND IT'S EASY TO TELL U DON'T KNOW OUR RELATIONSHIP AS "BROTHERS" OR US IN GENERAL SO TROLLING IS FUN TO YOU. FYI, MY FATHER FIGURE WAS A MARINE SGT.
#DICCRIDIN AINT SEXY UNLESS YOU'RE A FEMALE
ITS BEEN REAL
lol does cbo know you're online? There goes tays criptism again explaining shit over and over, a MARINE SGT? What does that make you? a blue beret?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We get it tayburt you always tell the truth 150% of the time and you stick to the g code 1000% and you are a level infinity crip master!!!!! all cuzz you skipped the 4th grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
tay if u really got more money than c-bo then why don't u buy any lotion? Bo stay moisturized

and also why do u have a ghetto ass phone that take such shitty quality pictures? Bo pictures be super HD

and also why don't bo ever take u on trips with him? I see him traveling everywhere and mingling with celebs and you be at home with the rats and roaches. u need to mingle with some lotion cuh

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We asked him to post pictures to prove he ain't as broke as he looks but he won't do it!!!! He posted that same video of him counting cbo's money on the bed lol tay why you bullshittin we know you broke as fuck your kitchen tiny as fuck cuh and you got a Xbox GameCube and is that a panasonic tv? lol you got a 19 inch in your living room!!!! wtf!!!