Mr. Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
You are the most requested artist on my show. Lets get an interview.

I have heard for the past 2 years....PLAY SOME BROTHA LYNCH. I did, uneduted, and raw as fuck.

Let me get you too talk to our listeners man. They would flip.

My contact info is below.

We could do it over a phone.

-Jizz

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
We like to support our Arizona artist, but we mainly take care of requests. Thats one of the reasons I would like to get Lynch on the show, also any siccmade artist. I know Arizona is wanting it...

Get at me asap. Check out the website below.

We have been doing things for 2 years....

We are the ONLY underground show in Arizona. Unedited music. Its worth the trip for Siccmade...at least call. Let me know.

-Jizz

Jan 31, 2003
yea coool youre suportin lynch

That dude is a genious ......

when i saw the interview on the dvd i knew that.......He was high ass fuck but stilll showed so much love to his music , Lynch is awesome

i aint feelin the whole siccmade family because there are some wack dudes .........

most of the apearances in the portland show were wack and the fans were also a lil fucked up but when lynch came to the stage he RIPPED THE SHIT UP

one love...

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Thats why Im trying to get Lynch to come down.

He would GET SO MUCH LOVE. Arizona loves this fool, he needs to know this. Im going to lie, I didnt have his music until I had so many requests for it. This isnt for me at all, Im going to have someone else interview him since I havent ever listened to his music.

This is for Arizona Lynch, not me, or anybody else. For the STATE of AZ.....lets do this.

-Jizz