MR.KEE Show...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Last night at the Polyesters... Kee ripped dat shit along side of cats like DUTCH, Genevieve, and Mr. Droop... all the the real talk cats was there so that was cool... Mac Pacino quit playin the back so much nig.. YOU A STAR, Playa rae colla poppin ass, Gazi from 3rd eye, furious... I have to say... Kee ripped.. and not even 2 live crew could touch him... dats good shit ya know...

Stizon Skrilla aka So

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
WHAT UP STIZ....

YEAH THE SHOW WAS CRACKIN. MY DAWG STIZ AND DROOP WAS UP IN THE CLUB P. I. AS USUAL...I WAS COOL BLENDIN IN WIT THE CROWD. HAD THE WIFE WIT ME TOO. YOU SEEN ME ON STAGE SUPPORTIN MY FOLKS KEE THOUGH RIGHT.... HE PERFORMED TWO OF THE SONGS I PRODUCED ON THE ALBUM. MUCH LOVE TO KEE, DUTCH AND THE WHOLE BLACK N BROWN, FORTUNE ENTERPRIZE CARTEL... NICE PARTY... CONGRATS KEE THE ALBUM IS DOPE

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Stizon - it was real good meetin you pimp....shyt, man anyone tell you...you resemble Musiq Soul Child? :D I was glad the homies pointed me out to you. LOL, Mac was killin me tellin everyone Droop & I were twins. Shyt I never realized that till Droop and I actually kicked it...he & I were laffin cause we were even dressed alike. It went down rel big all weekend, but even bigger Sunday!

Chilled with alot of the homies from all over the bay yall, it was real dope. Chopped it wit Kee, Dutch, Shady Shay, Dap, Genevieve, Kendra, Will(Showcase), Mac Pacino, Stizon, Droop, Gemini & Doom(2-FaceEnt), Rikoloko's homies from the 650 & Corleone(The Mobfia).

Also met & chilled with alot of the 415 folks...met the homeboy Gangsta Flea, Joe Drama & shyt load other I can't recall all the names, but the SCO was definitely in the house reppin fo sho & by all means showin love to all....it was lovely. TC fucken ripped the turntables up that night playin Bay Classics mufuckas was poppin they collaz all damn night on that dance floor & damn them females was lookin saucy!!! It was real BIG.

*Dayum, almost forgot that I ran into the homebo Skarface & Project Affiliated doin thay promo thang as well....good shyt. Plus chopped it with the DECOTO homies puttin it down for Speedy Locs...they had all kinds of flyers & posters circulatin the city. Shyt we got off a shyt load of Gangsta Reese flyers too. We just got in 5,000 & are lookin low already...

@ Cutmirez - you may like this...I pulled a yummy rican from ya town boi.....she was in a cherokee & had flossed a sick set of removable goldies with 415 on them....shyt had me dyin!!!

Oh yea....& Kee ripped "ALL" performances there.

PR.

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
playarae...is that right? Frisco was definatly reppin' out there in the "8" as you would say. My homeboys was out there at the show, we called them around 10:00, and they was saying to shoot out there cause it was major poppin'....fuck we should've went.....I would've pulled that boricuan mami right back....lol jk

on the real, i was hoping I'd bump into you down there, but didn't.....

C

CORPSE DA NOCCA

WAS GETTIN A BJ IN THA CADDIE SO I DIDNT MAKE IT GLAD 2 HERE IT WENT OFF WITH OUT A HITCH

Apr 26, 2002
@ rae...

Leave it to your ass to say Musiq Soul child.. I mean i mean.. everybody in that spot had to tell me i look like somebody.. Most muthafuccaz kept callin me big boi from outkast.. I guess... anywayz... i told you we gone git down on some of that spoken word, so dont trip i got some heaters for you.. maybe next session we have ya'll can slide thru and we can do it live one time... get at your boy though.. you got the number...

Stizon Skrilla aka So!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
LOL @ Cuddie..man I wish you was there too....it was on one boy!

Stizon - Fa-Real pimp, my cuzzo thought so too... :D Yea man, let's connect game man and do this real big next time. Holla when ya track is complete...I'm sure the shyt is gonna be hott! I got the # and when I am back in the yay we shall connect.

Done Deal - holla bout the PM's we were swappin playa...let me know if you still need that work.

PR.