Mr.Kee-Hennesey Project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
Anyone get this yet? It's out now at Rasputins. The first song is hella hard. Kee putsit down for the Bay like always. Mugzo is on about 3 or 4 tracks and spits straight heat. Mugzo is one of the tightest rappers out right now. He got that song wit FAB on 17 Wit a Thizz also. What you guys think about Kee and Mugzo?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
kee may very well be top 5-10 latin rappers dead or alive. very talented. hopefully he gets a situation where he can finally get paid for his years of labor in the rap game.

regaurdless of our situation, i have nothin but love for kee, and wish him the best on all his work.

Dec 29, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
kee may very well be top 5-10 latin rappers dead or alive. very talented. hopefully he gets a situation where he can finally get paid for his years of labor in the rap game.

regaurdless of our situation, i have nothin but love for kee, and wish him the best on all his work.

I been sayin that for years. Top 5 easily. Who can come close to fuck wit him? I'm glad he left that DarkRoom shit alone. That shits a dead end market. If i had the loot to put him on I'd invest my chips on Kee. Cant deny the talent, the flow, and the delivery.