Mr. G & Big Body "Forever With The Business" Tracklist and Audio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
sup brehs,
just spent my day off mixing and fucking around with this project. Even though I quit some time ago I cant let this one stay forever uncompleted so here is an update to get the ball rollin. I need to touch base with the homie bout the cover but it will be out on iTunes ASAP, not rapper release date comin soon but real life asap. I hate pro tools but these are my work on editing.. it will be mixed proper before I try to sell it to ya'll.. ima try to reach out to filthy fil cuz gangsta rhythms sounded so clean to me... I appreciate everyone who takes a second to check it out.

Tracklist

1. Forever With The Business

2. Still Reppin' TKC
3. I'm At That ft. Mac Deviasi
4. Me & Mine ft. Phat Joe
5. All I Wanna Do
6. Wanna Be A G ft. Nsane

7. We Smoke Tha Best ft. Shots Fired
8. Gangsta ft. H.I.M. & Mac Deviasi
9. Yeah*
10. Race Against Time ft Phat Joe**
11. Draped Up ft. Phat Joe**
12. TKC Anthem ft. Yung Stackz*
13. Eye For An Eye
14. Last Hope ft. Phat Joe

soundcloud wouldn't accept the last one..lol
* previously released on TKC compilation vol. 1
** previously released on Networkin Thru My Area vol. 1

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I appreciate the time u took to play n post. I don't really take anything serious like that past the moment on the net g..before I got real live with u to turn the tables a sec while u were goin too hard on the homies fam, I never had nothin against u or ur opinions.. still don't, fuck net beef.lol
Thanks again.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Thanks fellas,

LethaFace @LethaFace i will touch base with you and shoot some info and the cover soon, i appreciate you guys over there showing love!!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Album's been scrapped....
I might give it away free down the road but probly not..
Its wrap city.... I aint doin nothing else..

Thanks 4 the love on here tho... a lot of fools have bounced but I was lucky to be well received here since day 1 when I first strolled thru here cuz babyboy ene's TCN was in a big discussion...

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Album's been scrapped....
I might give it away free down the road but probly not..
Its wrap city.... I aint doin nothing else..

Thanks 4 the love on here tho... a lot of fools have bounced but I was lucky to be well received here since day 1 when I first strolled thru here cuz babyboy ene's TCN was in a big discussion...
It was an honor making music with you my dude.. Your one of the only people that fucked with me since day one... I enjoyed your music it sucks your done but i feel you on that at the same time... Im sure i'll hear more unreleased mr.g verses here and there . ...

Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
It was an honor making music with you my dude.. Your one of the only people that fucked with me since day one... I enjoyed your music it sucks your done but i feel you on that at the same time... Im sure i'll hear more unreleased mr.g verses here and there . ...
I feel the same sir, Graciaz. you have great talent bro you already know

songz, i want em out n done fairly quickly i don't want to drag it out like oh he didn't quit he was just on this or that...lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Why doing nothing else bro? Lost ur motivation for music, takes up too much time? The artist u work with aren't as dedicated or what's ur reasoning? Just curious homeboy
gracias for reading it. and the other few homies who were interested who propped but I don't need all that on here.. lmao...

the answer in a recap to the question is.

the first time I was signed to a solo album deal was in 2001 and I was in high school, Things were very different and the potential to make racks was real...
everything was on a platter for me and I fucked it off..
Up until 2012 I still had the same ambitions to be that rapper I knew I was supposed to be. and went for it full blast.. ups n downs n all..
then my mom passed and I felt everything wasn't worth it.. just lost time. so im not interested im makin music anymore.

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE