Mr Freix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Matt, here's my two pennies....

I think, and I hope Im not the only one, that it would be more appropriate, and sound better, to have your boy 3rd to hop on S&S's track Sucka Duckas. With that beat, his flow, its a no brainer to me. Just wondering what you and others thought of this idea cuz I feel Strange should holla at him instead of Young Buck.

Discuss........

Jul 7, 2002
Yeah...Buck needs to be on the song.

And it's not just so easy as deciding that 3rd should be on their project ya know. Snug had told 3rd he wanted him on the project, but there's politics to it and besides, their CD is done, so it's a moot point.

Jul 1, 2004
Sucka Duckaz by SS on the Strange Sampler 08 is the track they are talkin about. SS is tryin to get Young Buck on the track and Betthatstang suggested gettin TheFriex Inc. (formally known as 70 mile ent.) artist 3rd Degree on the track. He's from KC..dont sleep on him!!

Aug 16, 2003
I think they should keep trying for buck. SS needs some tracks with a well known artist to increase there visibility and to boost there resume up so that in the future if they wanna collab with more mainstream artist they can say we worked with more people then just strange and local artists.