Mr. Fab-Boom Bap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
great track....heard it last week and had to add it to the Swavage CD...This the FAB music I like.

Dec 2, 2006
Yeah, I don't follow bay music like I used. I have witnessed Mr. Fab's skills first hand and know the man is capable of big things. When you can write and lay a verse or a song as quick as him, you got what it takes to be a breakthrough mainstream artist, imo. I just wonder when will this man get the credit he deserves as an artist on a national level. Yeah, I know people know who he is, when will the record sales translate is the question????

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I don't follow bay music like I used. I have witnessed Mr. Fab's skills first hand and know the man is capable of big things. When you can write and lay a verse or a song as quick as him, you got what it takes to be a breakthrough mainstream artist, imo. I just wonder when will this man get the credit he deserves as an artist on a national level. Yeah, I know people know who he is, when will the record sales translate is the question????
i think he needs to release an album before that question even comes into play

May 8, 2008
He hasn't gotten credit as an artist because of the stigma of hyphy. It doesn't matter how good or bad or average his music is, some people will never see him as anything but the hyphy poster boy.

Nov 14, 2002
He hasn't gotten credit as an artist because of the stigma of hyphy. It doesn't matter how good or bad or average his music is, some people will never see him as anything but the hyphy poster boy.
thats the cold thing about it.he can be as good as 2pac and biggie combined but he will always be looked at as that yellow bus rapper.his new "album?" is pretty dope but that hyphy tag is going top stick to him pretty tough and prevent people from even giving him a new beginning.

May 12, 2006
thats the cold thing about it.he can be as good as 2pac and biggie combined but he will always be looked at as that yellow bus rapper.his new "album?" is pretty dope but that hyphy tag is going top stick to him pretty tough and prevent people from even giving him a new beginning.
yep i agree, and thats retarded.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Same type of shit that Joe Budden has been trying to fix with his career. hes known for that basic ass corny "pump it up" song and now most people still see him as that artist

Dec 2, 2006
I have to disagree. In the Bay Area, that may be the case. But the Bay Area is full of haters and those who think they can do it better than the next man. With all the judgement being passed out here, you would think the Bay is home to GOD himself. Most artists never get a fair shake to begin with. I mean lets be real, the Bay Area has talent and capable artists, but if we don't support our own, why would anyone else? When I say support our own, I am talking someone capable of really putting together some quality music with meaning. Not just the same typical shit mofos be saying on every track. Mr. Fab is one of the artists I will support when his album drops based on his abilities really being where they need to be. I wouldn't consider myself a fan but more of a supporter. I would love nothing more than to see an artist from the Bay who is deserving get the shine they deserve. I much rather congratulate in the end.... I do my job.

May 8, 2008
I have to disagree. In the Bay Area, that may be the case. But the Bay Area is full of haters and those who think they can do it better than the next man. With all the judgement being passed out here, you would think the Bay is home to GOD himself. Most artists never get a fair shake to begin with. I mean lets be real, the Bay Area has talent and capable artists, but if we don't support our own, why would anyone else? When I say support our own, I am talking someone capable of really putting together some quality music with meaning. Not just the same typical shit mofos be saying on every track. Mr. Fab is one of the artists I will support when his album drops based on his abilities really being where they need to be. I wouldn't consider myself a fan but more of a supporter. I would love nothing more than to see an artist from the Bay who is deserving get the shine they deserve. I much rather congratulate in the end.... I do my job.
LOL what are you disagreeing with? I said Fab doesn't get his proper shine, and you basically said the same exact thing.

Dec 2, 2006
LOL what are you disagreeing with? I said Fab doesn't get his proper shine, and you basically said the same exact thing.
I disagree with the Hyphy stigma. I should have been more definitive, my bad.

Personally I think there are many factors that hold the Bay Area back. It's like a couple thousand units and a little fame is all they are after.... But if that floats your boat, keep on sailing....

May 8, 2008
I disagree with the Hyphy stigma. I should have been more definitive, my bad.

Personally I think there are many factors that hold the Bay Area back. It's like a couple thousand units and a little fame is all they are after.... But if that floats your boat, keep on sailing....
I'm not talking about what's holding the Bay back I'm talking about Fab in particular. Fab is forever in the hyphy box. No matter the quality of his music. That's partly his fault, and party due to the fact that people are closed minded.