Mr. Doctor BOMBAY/Brotha Lynch Hung LOADED PROMO TAPE Black Market Records 1997

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
This promo tape is from early 97'...The Spoils was originally for the Bombay album that was set to drop in 97' along with Loaded but got pushed back due to him being incarcerated. Instead they added the Spoils to the No Face Killaz album in 98'..You can hear the song Joyride in the background when Doc speaks in the Intro of the Tape so that means that song was recorded in 96' or 97'...This tape version of the Spoils is a little different..the mixxing is the difference..the background vocals are a little louder and the hi hats are louder.The side A are songs from X-Raided,Locc 2 Da Brain,Homicide,Mr. Doctor,Brotha lynch Hung,and Cold World hustlers that were previously released

Hear the audio of the Tape here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rBM-XyCwo8

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I rember gettin this promo tape...the thing remembered it seemed like Loaded didnt drop till like two years later...maybe im trippin but i think they was puttin these out before 97
loaded came out in 97... i remember getting the promo before loaded came out and bumpin the shit out of "one mo pound" maybe like 2-3 months prior to loaded's release..bombay didnt release until 99

Jan 18, 2006
I had this, someone at school gave it to me back in like 97/98 cuz he knew i was a Lynch fanatic. Wasnt nothing much, i ended up giving it to my friend and it probably disappeared after that