Mr. Dizz "Devilish" $4.99 Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
What's up Siccness Fam!

The Devilish CD was never officially released back in 1999. Some of the songs have appeared on compilations, some songs were on a few artists albums, and some of them have never been released... Here is your chance to own this entire collection for ONLY $4.99! (320 Kbps Mp3) Here is the link to listen to samples and purchase: http://mrdizz.blogspot.com/

Track list:

1. Intro
2. Could Be Your Girl (skit)
3. Runnin' Wild (feat. Smackola, T-Tay)
4. Home Of The Earthquake (feat. Smackola, Big Q)
5. By All Meanz (feat. HollowTip, Slim Loc 1)
6. Cold Hearted (feat. Foe Loco)
7. GhettaWaay
8. Suga Daddy (feat. Jade, Smackola)
9. Do You Remember When? (feat. Slim Loc 1)
10. All Night Long (feat. Mr. Doctor)
11. Pocket Fulla Dubb$
12. Gettin' Over (feat. Foe Loco, Big Q)
13. My Life (feat. Smackola, Mr. Trey)
14. Life's A Bitch (feat. X-Raided, Slim Loc 1)
15. Gotcha Head Bobbin' (feat. Trey-8, Kaoz)
16. Shoulda Know Betta (feat. Smackola)
17. Outro

Nov 25, 2004
damn this is a solid album. definitely that late 90's sac town sound. i honestly only heard of mr dizz on the bombay album but this is nice

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thanks 2532sea.

I was the main engineer at Hitworks Recording studio from 1996-2000, so I was involved behind the scenes with a lot of Sactown artist including G-Idez, Selfmade, Bugzy, Foe Loco, Big Q, Rebel, Mr. Doctor, C-Lim, Smackola, and many more.

Bombay was the last project I was involved in before I moved out to Austin, TX from 2000-2005. Before Bombay, I produced the Mayjor Playahz "19 Ninety Playah Ha8te" album and I was G-Idez's main producer and engineer. I was also involved with the group "Kontrast" before I formed Mayjor Playahz with Smackola.

Thanks for takin' the time to check it out!

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thanks for checking out the thread hornboy.

I originally wanted to release "Devilish" as a CD back in early 2000, but I moved to Austin, Texas and I moved on to other projects without releasing this one. I think that Devilish was the highest quality album that I ever made, and had a lot of great features, so I took it out of the vaults and decided to release it digitally. Better late that never, right?

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thank you to everyone who either downloaded or bought the CD! I have ordered more CD's and have them in stock. Also, to anyone that orders a CD, I will give you an immediate link to the Mp3's so that you can bump the album until your CD arrives. Thanks for all of the support! :D