Mr. Dizz Bass CD "Insane Bass" released today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mr. Dizz Bass CD "Insane Bass" 3 FREE TRACKS!

3 FREE TRACKS from my new Bass CD "Insane Bass" at this link!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SOSOW93F

Test drive the new album and tell me what you think. It was mastered by the group "HardNox" from the bay and it POUNDS!

11 original instrumental bass tracks that weigh 808 pounds on the bass scale. If you have a nice system in your car, you need this album because it will only stress, emphasize and accentuate the bass in your ride. Entire album download available for ONLY $4.99! Check out 2 minutes samples of every song on the album and purchase at:

http://mrdizz.blogspot.com/2010/07/mr-dizz-bass-cd-insane-bass-released.html

Thanks for checkin' it out, KEEP BANGIN!

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thanks Ricky. This is a brand new album that I just finished yesterday. I have been working on it for the last 3 months. I am getting more into the Car Audio Bass genre. I'm tryin' to BRING IT BACK! I will post a link to 3 free tracks from this album in about an hour...

Nov 20, 2007
i liked it. i reminded me of one of those bass cds i use to see. but yea i heard the tracks and was feelin it. i think it was a good idea to do. can't do the same shit all the time. good shit.

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
What's up dome781. I had 2 solo tapes before I formed the group "Kontrast" with Raja in 1993. I went by Diz Money back then. My first TAPE was called "Provin' Em All Wrong" that came out in 1990. I was the first rapper to release an album out of Chico, I believe. The second TAPE was called "Jacked" which I recorded in Sac after I moved down here in 1991. Jacked was released in Sac in late 92. These two albums will probably remain OOP, but I might put them up on my website when I get it up and running...