Mr. D-Sane going national?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Oh boy! I got word last week from LA that a remix I did for a new artist by the name of Maddwest (2K/Virgin Records) has been selected for the 12" nationally distributed single "Gangsta Kind." I call it the "Gangsta Boogie" remix.....I even broke out the turntables for this one and was scratchin'!!!

It will be available in the coming months and is definitely a nice addition to the resume!

More production credits coming soon.......

Apr 25, 2002
Dee jay D Sane..

on tha 1'z and 2'z..

az iz absolute..

preparin my earz... for tha future az iz.

2 8 knowin tha NW bout to shine wit dee jay i mean Mr. D Sane of SLR in tha mix no doubt...

(dee jay D sane.. i wonder if he wearz them silver jacketz and haz hiz own pair of yellow shadez... oh wait i mean red onez for slr stylez)-) lol

Apr 25, 2002
Why does D gotta lie????

Maaan D, why you gotta lie? Tell the truth, you ain't gonna be National.....hell, you can't even make beats, rap, produce or be a business man!! Joooooking, that song it TIGHT!!! I can't wait until everyone get's to hear it!
:D

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
^^^Always gotta be 1 smart-ass in the group, huh? Wait til you get home.....I'm gonna spank you! :D

@Everyone else......thanks for the love and continued support. This was just the type of thing that I needed to help open the doors of opportunity for me! Who will I be doing tracks for next????? I know......but I'm not tellin'!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
word d sane thats some good stuff to hear i remember one of the first things
i heard from you was you on the 1n2s cuttin it up sayin i got a mickeys in my
lap and my balls is getting cold lol if my memory is correct anyways congrats man

Doug