@ MR D.O.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
This ya bay area folks Mac from Mac & A.K. Did you send them cd's out to ya boy? I'm finishing up the song for Cool Nutz comp,I'm, leavin the middle verse open for ya boy Mac Money... Git at ya boy....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yeah

I thought you would've been hitting me and telling me what you thought. They were in the mail the next day. I'm waiting for my package to come from yall (CDs and the song). Trust me, when I say this track with yall is gonna be a classic.
And for all those reading along, we are talking about a new blazing track by Mac & AK featuring Bow Wow Record's Mac Money for the Jus Family.com & Murderdog Magazine compilation, "Northern Lights". Also expect to hear heat from E-40, Yukmouth, C-Bo, Mr. D.O.G., Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok, Ray Ray, Kenny Mack, Mac Dre, Bosko, N2Deep, Byrdie, and more. Imagine that!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Check out tracks from Mr. D.O.G. feat. E-40, & Ras Kass

Peep heat from Mac Money’s debut album, Tales of a G

Check out one of Western WA’s hottest producer w/tracks feat. Ballin Ass Dame, Cool Nutz, & Mr. D.O.G.

Kennel Insight, April edition now up

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
GOOD SHIT PLAYBOY....

MY BROTHER JUST PICKED UP THE PACKAGES TODAY. I'M SENDING OUT THE TRACK TO YOU ON MONDAY. THE NAME OF THE SONG IS "WE RUN THE STREETS" BOY IS IT A BANGER.... LOOK FOR THAT THIS WEEK ALONG WITH A COPY OF MY ALBUM MONEY RHYMES. LET'S BOSS UP ONE TIME ON EM... COOL NUTZ SHOT ME YA DIGITS SO I'M GONE CALL YOU AND CHOP GAME ABOUT SOME THINGS... OUT

OH AND I READ THE PROFYLE ARTICLE WIT YOU NUTZ AND D-SANE... NUTHIN BUT WEST COAST RESPECT FROM A BOSS TO A BOSS....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ THE HILLTOP HOUND....

IT'S ALL G'ZUS.... LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DIG THE ALBUM. I KNOW YA BOY GONE DROP A BOMB ON THAT CUT.... HE VICIOUS WIT IT.... KEEP IT P.I......

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com