MR.CAPONE-E OL SKOOL MUSIC VOL 1 (PRODUCED BY ZAPP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
$PIDER_LOKZ said:
YOU DA LAME FUCKER ON DA COMP 24-7 PLU$ THO$E FAGET $CRAP RAPPERZ FROM OAKLAND AND SANTA ROSA I BET THEY GET $TOMPED DA FUCKED OUT GET RU$HED CAUZE THIZZ NORTHERN MURDERKALI4NIA
look peter parker ....you live in a desert the only thing you have to watch your back from is tumble weeds and dehrydration ....as for stanger cd go and fucken buy it you piece of shit and enjoy the footage of a couple nortenos getting stomped on and running away like cowards ......

Jun 12, 2005
HEY_YOU said:
look peter parker ....you live in a desert the only thing you have to watch your back from is tumble weeds and dehrydration ....as for stanger cd go and fucken buy it you piece of shit and enjoy the footage of a couple nortenos getting stomped on and running away like cowards ......
hey sorry to tell you, but turlock is not a desert, its a farm.... i think it has more cows then people but i might be wrong people might've caught up or something.

Aug 8, 2003
45park1904 said:
^^With a 174 post saying mutha fuckas on the comp too much?Your a net bangin' clown homie go rip off another whacks ass rapper from g unit's name,
^^
LOL and ur post count is 417... wtf does a post count have anything to do with it??

Oct 26, 2005
45park1904 said:
LOL.I'm not the fool net banging sayin that mutha fuckas are on the comp. too much and then having all those post.Learn to read all the post first lil man then you'll get the picture homie
LOL WATCH OUT TROLL IS A MOD NOW AFTER PUTTING IN WORK FOR SO LONG HE BECAME AN OG WHICH IN NET-TALK IT TRANSLATES TO A MOD .. LOL ANYWAYS PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE CAPONE-E THE ONLY GOOD SONG ON HIS LAST ALBUM WAS SOLDIERS AND ON THE 1ST ONE WAS "CALIFORNIA" FEAT ODM.. OTHER THAN THAT I THINK HE'S WACK, WE'RE NOT NORTENOS SO WE DONT HAVE TO "FRONT" ABOUT NOT LIKING ANOTHER SUREñOS MUSIC AND SINCE WE'RE NOT HIPROCRITS LIKE THEY ARE.. I THINK CAPONE-E SUCKS LOL AND SINCE IM NOT BIAS COZ OF A RAG I THINK THEY DO HAVE A COUPLE OF GOOD RAPPERS.. BUT THEY MAKE THEM LOOK BAD WITH ALL THE NET-BANGIN' JUST LIKE FACE THE MUSIC MAKES CONEJO LOOK BAD WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT THREADS.