Mozzy Next Body On You Pt 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
When you brush your teeth think about my dick going in and out your mouth... You shit talking troll... You think it's funny to talk shit on the internet your a joke and fuck your parents for raising a bitch cause that's what you are for speaking on some one you don't even know... Laugh at that trick

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
When you brush your teeth think about my dick going in and out your mouth... You shit talking troll... You think it's funny to talk shit on the internet your a joke and fuck your parents for raising a bitch cause that's what you are for speaking on some one you don't even know... Laugh at that trick
Woah that's kinda gay bro

Feb 14, 2004
I don't give a fuck Anthony dude needs to suck my dick he's so persistent on some fake shit and what I'm I supposed to do about it? There's nothing I can do I don't know him and he don't me but he'll call me a snitch!! Shits foul as fuck... But he wants to comment on me the least that dick in the booty ass nigga can do is think about my dick going in and out of his mouth every time he brushes his shit stained teeth...

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't give a fuck Anthony dude needs to suck my dick he's so persistent on some fake shit and what I'm I supposed to do about it? There's nothing I can do I don't know him and he don't me but he'll call me a snitch!! Shits foul as fuck... But he wants to comment on me the least that dick in the booty ass nigga can do is think about my dick going in and out of his mouth every time he brushes his shit stained teeth...
It's just the siccness bruh like you said you can't do shit about it now, once you're a snitch there's no going back.

Sep 5, 2013
Mozzy and Lav both underrated. I think Lav doesn't get the credit he deserves. As far as this album goes I think it's his second best behind Goonbody Embodiment.

Mozzy=Lav

Lav>Philthy