Mozzy Interview on Sway In The Morning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Like to be honest, the Oak Park dudes really dont owe anything to Bo and them. Their sound is in no way of that lineage, they didnt help put em on, the hoods have beefed since before Tim was born.

Now some younger GB rapper or just anyone in general running that dark mob influenced sound, or that sicc shit that makes that statement, then ya they are trippin.

Atl had that southern funk sound that Outkast was doing and the dope boys (jeezy, t.i, scrappy)did something completely new with that trap sound. Thats how I equate it.
well put

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
imo this is where lil tim get it all from....his big bro

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Kk74LGtVM[/video]
"Mutha fuck garden block..this is oak Park nigga"

Snubbz

Yeah he ain't never held back and always made his.position clear...Snubbz is the real deal he got at bo with this track though Hella disrespectful

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
That song is pieced together i think.
Bo and snubbz beef
Lav and snubbz beef
That song dont make sense lol

And after Jacka died, Im not big on any bay artists really. I have heard some Cookie Money songs i like. Some of its hard for me to get into due to generational gap, but I can fuck with it.

Op is safe outside the P, but it is limited. They be out in the village. Hell, they recorded a song on Watt and A in Highlands!

To be honest i wish the beef would die, cuz too many ppl buzzing not to unite. But i know a music buzz wont overcome decades of turf wars. ESPECIALLY op and gb and op and starz.

It isnt all lost tho, Celly Ru fucks with Key Loom. And maybe it works because Loom truly from Salinas. But hes tied in pretty deep with GB and Highlands dudes

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Bo and snubbz beef
Lav and snubbz beef

And after Jacka died, Im not big on any bay artists really. I have heard some Cookie Money songs i like. Some of its hard for me to get into due to generational gap, but I can fuck with it.

Op is safe outside the P, but it is limited. They be out in the village. Hell, they recorded a song on Watt and A in Highlands!

To be honest i wish the beef would die, cuz too many ppl buzzing not to unite. But i know a music buzz wont overcome decades of turf wars. ESPECIALLY op and gb and op and starz.

It isnt all lost tho, Celly Ru fucks with Key Loom. And maybe it works because Loom truly from Salinas. But hes tied in pretty deep with GB and Highlands dudes
What you think of Philthy Rich? He's putting it down for the Bay now. Even collabing with Mozzy

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I feel like the oak park cats are only safe in oak park and the stars cats fuck with everyone!!
LOL more like they have to click up with everyone to be able to funk with oak Park. Starz is a click filled with like 5 or 6 different gangs and still take more losses.

I'm just saying god for bid but if you ever hit County jail you will see Starz who are mostly bloods don't even program with the rest of bloods like their supposed too..they either get sent to the west with all the crips or go on pc...that happens because oak Park runs County and star nigga are not safe.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL more like they have to click up with everyone to be able to funk with oak Park. Starz is a click filled with like 5 or 6 different gangs and still take more losses.

I'm just saying god for bid but if you ever hit County jail you will see Starz who are mostly bloods don't even program with the rest of bloods like their supposed too..they either get sent to the west with all the crips or go on pc...that happens because oak Park runs County and star nigga are not safe.
Yeah I know about the county lol zillas run that shit!! They put the Stars with the scraps, it just seems that way with all the gangs they clicking with in sac!

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002

yup, i learned all this watching lockdown sacramento

Sep 5, 2013
Bo and snubbz beef
Lav and snubbz beef

The only thing that had me thinkin it wasn't piece together is Lavish D Internet Thugs track he says "I did a song with Snubbz, y'all was mad he from UZ/ no handgun, blow you back a few feet". Sounds put together tho