MOZZY DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Their rivals. Not his rivals. That whole black and brown thing is a bay thing. It aint pushed like that in sac. I dont feel like a black artist in sac is obligated to choose sides in mexican gang politics. Oak Park is hella hated in Sac. Half the norte gangs in Sac dont like Op. Go on any mozzy, emozzy etc video on youtube and theyll be plenty of people with names like "ene xyz sacra" saying fuck op and whatnot

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Their rivals. Not his rivals. That whole black and brown thing is a bay thing. It aint pushed like that in sac. I dont feel like a black artist in sac is obligated to choose sides in mexican gang politics. Oak Park is hella hated in Sac. Half the norte gangs in Sac dont like Op. Go on any mozzy, emozzy etc video on youtube and theyll be plenty of people with names like "ene xyz sacra" saying fuck op and whatnot
You missing the point....

And oak park got nortes too. There aint no active essays gangs in sac period. Aint nobody say shit about black n brown. Read what i wrote again... mozzy dissed nortes and to put icing on the cake the nigga says by the way shoutout to yall niggas rivals thats what i think of yall.

I dont care bout that shit i dont politic with gangs im jus pointing out the obvious. Guess some niggas jus dont see obvious.

Feb 8, 2006
Maybe the pitics were different where u was but for me eme's don't like none of us unless u white. I ride wit the usos so u would think it would be cool but we done got down over us wanting equal rights as any other nationality. I've also lost time cuz I didn't sit and watch and older Vietnam vet black man being jumpedmy multiple southeners wit bonecrushers. I'm not saying that all eme's feel like that inside but this is how they keep control. But I believe we all deserve equal roghts, equal jobs and each nationality deserve a certain number of beds and I believe we need to be willing to give back time to them folks if it mean our youngsters who go in have basic human rights. This is just my opinion I mean no disrespect. Whether u in biggest or smallest car if you got more then a few years chances is you will get in a wreck wit them at one time or another.

Feb 8, 2006
I have a program in Frisco where I try to work with youngsters on parole or who are gang banging or hustling and I teach them weight training, strongman training, martial arts and help them get their personal training certificate and give them a job at my gym.if any of talk know anyone who might benefit from this please send me a msg. I do this free of cost. My name is Ricky Iacocca of you want to check to make sure I'm not some troll type of guy. I'm just a old guy trying to give back.sorry for hijacking thread

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Track isn't that bad. In the end who gives a fuck tho ain't like mozzy a king or something. Fat mothafucka needs to get in the gym with his greasy chicken eating azz.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Maybe the pitics were different where u was but for me eme's don't like none of us unless u white. I ride wit the usos so u would think it would be cool but we done got down over us wanting equal rights as any other nationality. I've also lost time cuz I didn't sit and watch and older Vietnam vet black man being jumpedmy multiple southeners wit bonecrushers. I'm not saying that all eme's feel like that inside but this is how they keep control. But I believe we all deserve equal roghts, equal jobs and each nationality deserve a certain number of beds and I believe we need to be willing to give back time to them folks if it mean our youngsters who go in have basic human rights. This is just my opinion I mean no disrespect. Whether u in biggest or smallest car if you got more then a few years chances is you will get in a wreck wit them at one time or another.
What does equal rights exactly mean to you? There is and will never be such a thing. This is a Have and Have Not world brotha. The White Haves dgaf about the White Have Nots either. And this isn't just a White Have problem, it happens all across the globe. If we want equal rights then we will have to eliminate the power structure and nobody is really down for that sacrifice here.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I commented on black and brown because the song did. Dude expecting mozzy, as a sac dude, to be in accordance with a bay concept

Im fully aware of OPN. And maybe Nortes wont admit it, but there are surenos in Sac. Howe Park is validated. Amongst others.

But to each their own. I think the song is trash regardless

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It has nothing to do with mozzys picking a side or riding with Nortes, he said some bad shit about them, Nortes function on some serious shit to survive and fight outnumbered they take it real serious and he say they act weird when they locked up that's a huge insult lol he had to know some Nortes weren't going to like what he said!!

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
They have the right to feel that way, im not mad at that. People can have whatever stance they want. But if they want to address it musically, it might come off better if the dude had any sort of rap talent. Standards shouldnt be that damn low just cuz its underground, or just because it talks about an issue.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
They have the right to feel that way, im not mad at that. People can have whatever stance they want. But if they want to address it musically, it might come off better if the dude had any sort of rap talent. Standards shouldnt be that damn low just cuz its underground, or just because it talks about an issue.
True and Nortes never really did the music diss shit I think this should be addressed in person so it definitely seems like an attention thing to get some likes lol!

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
I commented on black and brown because the song did. Dude expecting mozzy, as a sac dude, to be in accordance with a bay concept

Im fully aware of OPN. And maybe Nortes wont admit it, but there are surenos in Sac. Howe Park is validated. Amongst others.

But to each their own. I think the song is trash regardless
Howe park is a graffiti gang wannabe surs. When do you ever see a sur in sac? They graffiti pops up time to time but thats all they do. Surs dont stand a chance in sac. Cant say the same for other cities i been.