Moving to Denver...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
In like a year or sooo...but I'ma be visiting a few times before... What is some coo shit to do there and what are the coo neighborhoods for young couples and shit... im coming from sf.... any input is coo... and how is the local music there.. does it suck or is it good..

Dec 22, 2004
Green Valley Ranch is a cool place to raise a family and still be Denver...Music scence can be better its no Bay...Its alot warmer than Frisco year round alot of outdoor shit to do..Denver is more of a live band scene alot of those Coldplay bands like the Fray who are from Denver...Dont go to the clubs no more to much drama to much shootings so I cant help you there but its cool and dont believe the wheater shit it snows but usually the next day its over and 60 to 70 degree weather...

Dec 22, 2004
Hell no I lived here most of my life since 90....It was bad in its day and the occasional bullshit happens but GVR is a great place for a young family to be raised it is mixed putting good as far as races, Mexican, black white, asian there is not dominate race period per household..Montbello/GVR gets alot negative press every time something happens they have to mention MONTBELLO but when a shootings or something happens on the westside of town they dont mention Curtis Park or Park Hill shootings its just got a bad rap...

I live in the curtis park area of denver.....its East... not as far east as montbello... but for the most part its not really bad but there is gang related shit and its not the classyest part of town.... as for the music seen....

Paperroute Records
Elite ent.
Strait Checcin Reocrds
Ghutter trakk Productions....

they are about the top artist out here and they all have good music....