Moving on from my rare and out of prints

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
Make me an offer on PM:

Swell L Cds: Major Thuggish and Makin Thangz Happen. (I may have the only existing copy of the former).

The Coup: Party Music with the original cover of the twin towers, you know the one just google the image. This was the promo copy before the release and contains all the tracks and the cover is legit not a copy.

E-40: Federal and Mail Man, both before he signed with Jive

C-B0: Gas Chamber, original cover got it a few weeks after it hit the stores.

JT The Bigga Figga: Playaz N The Game, original copy before he signed with major distribution.

Dru Down: Dru Down, the real Dru Down album we all had in the deck. I dont think this got any more releases since Explicit Game took a handful of the tracks, added a few, and got the prominent status.

Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
also, I didn't post em on ebay cause they charge now, but if you feel more comfortable getting them though ebay, let me know which ones and I will put em up. I didn't want to list them and have them sit costing me money.

Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
Rusto, I have one buyer that emailed me before you, but he hasn't gotten back to me with a bid or a confirmation. Actually, I got two other emails for interests in the other ones, I replied, and haven't heard back. Rusto if I don't hear back from that person or get a higher bid in the next 24 hours, its yours.

Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
Update:
all that is left is JT The Bigga Figga, Playaz N The Game (OG Get low dist, before SMG)
and The Coup Original Album Cover promo of Party Music
No International shipping. I should have posted that earlier, but didn't learn about issues and costs till today. If u stay in the east bay, even better, i'll drop it off.

Jan 6, 2003
Update:
all that is left is JT The Bigga Figga, Playaz N The Game (OG Get low dist, before SMG)
and The Coup Original Album Cover promo of Party Music
No International shipping. I should have posted that earlier, but didn't learn about issues and costs till today. If u stay in the east bay, even better, i'll drop it off.
Check your PM