movies that were good then, but suck now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
they had the movie Traffic last night on AMC. when i saw it the first time when it came out, i thought it was pretty good.

butthen i saw it last night and i thought it sucked. it was overdramatic, tooo long and drawn out. the characters were overplayed.

i really dont know what i saw in this movie. i guess the only good thing about it was the picture landscape: the blue background of the scenes in ohio, teh rally mellow yellow background of mexicao. basically, the color background of the diffrent locations was great. this, and when the drug czars little girl smokes crack for the first, it felt like i was smokin hubba rocks with her, like i could feel her soul.

other than that it reminded me of that movie Crash, which was the same shit, overdramatic, drawn out, trying to lure the audience to focus onto the dramatic, touchy feely side of the story.

and to think i liked Traffic at first. what a fuckin bore. i think this shit won a oscar.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Crash sucked period. Still cant believe it won Best Picture and Best original screenplay. The whole "everyone's racist" followed by the "ironic racism" (oh wow Matt Dillon saves a black woman, WHICH HE SHOULD HAVE DONE ANYWAY SINCE ITS HIS FUCKING JOB, and CRAZY idea-Ryan Phillipe, who you dont think is racist, actually is! woweee!) message is bullshit and watered down the movie. What a load of shit.

Jul 6, 2008
thats what got me with both movies, it was the whole hollywood sterotypical dramatic scripted touch that they put into both, like this is how life really is. they want you to believe that its true, like as if both movies were based on a true story or some shit. far from the truth.

i could see right thru the bullshit. i guess i was naive back then when i saw it the first time. not all people in real life are like what hollywood portrays them to be in movies.

i can only think of some idiots that think that wha tthey see on the screen is true in real life. and they ignore people and see them diffrently in real life. hollywood creates stereotypes in real life. i fuckin hate that shit.

i cant believe that some of these movies ive seen in my life have won oscars.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Im sure this is one movie that will never suck in your eyes marty! hahaha

but seriously though I think Traffic is a dope movie. Crash on the other hand sucked a bag of dicks.....