movie machines..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2007
anyone else see these yet? i walked in fred meyer's yesterday day and boom right there by the bathrooms a big ass vending machines for movies..its mostly new releases and its only a $1 a day, but thats cool cause i just watch movies once and u only need a visa debit card and zip code(scheme) to get the movies it dont ask for no other info..

Feb 25, 2006
anyone else see these yet? i walked in fred meyer's yesterday day and boom right there by the bathrooms a big ass vending machines for movies..its mostly new releases and its only a $1 a day, but thats cool cause i just watch movies once and u only need a visa debit card and zip code(scheme) to get the movies it dont ask for no other info..
i shop at nordstrom's, not fred meyers

Jun 13, 2006
man we got those here in phx i used them like three times and every damn time the discs where fuckked up all scratched up and shit

Jun 27, 2003
yea them red box been at mcdonalds for years. When I was in highschool we'd go to mcdonalds just for the movies, fuck the burgers

Apr 25, 2002
These things are great... I rent it, burn it, and take it back and don't have to worry about a late fee... Fuck $4-$5 rentals at the video stores...